“New Favorite Florida Activity”
Review of School Of Surf

School Of Surf
Ranked #7 of 34 Tours in Cocoa Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Learn to surf alongside our highly qualified, trained professional instructors. Cocoa Beach provides year round, ideal surf conditions for a memorable first surfing experience. School of Surf offers private and group lessons as well as seasonal week long camps. School of Surf is a deep rooted family business that looks forward to sharing the love of surfing with each and one of you.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Michigan, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“New Favorite Florida Activity”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband, siblings, mother, & I all had a phenomenal experience under the guidance of Todd & Lauren. None of us had ever surfed before but after reading the great reviews the School of Surf received on TripAdvisor we decided to give it a try. There were six adults in our group, both Todd and Lauren made sure to give each of us the individual instruction we needed to help us catch the waves! We never felt that we were in any danger as they emphasize safety at all times. My husband & I visit Florida annually and we intend to add surfing with Todd & Lauren to our agenda every year. On a side note... we always stay in Kissimmee so we had about a 75 minute drive and this experience was well worth our time & money!

Visited May 2013

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Unflagging positivity wins the day!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Lauren got me up on a surfboard in no time after I failed on my own repeatedly. She is cheerful, patient, observant, and a great instructor. She always points out what you do right and gives constructive guidance on your weaknesses. I highly recommend the School of Surf!

Visited May 2013
Saint Cloud, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great birthday present for my 5-year old son. So much fun.”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Took my 5 year old son and my 8 year old daughter and they had a blast. Todd, the amazing instructor, made it an incredible experience. Vibrant, knowledgeable and friendly instructors. We will definitely come back. My son is still raving about it. Surf's up!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank KVirguez
Oakville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Fun and Great Instructor”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We visited Cocoa Beach for the day specifically for surf lessons for our two girls ages 8 and 11, and my husband joined in. Lauren was super informative, made it fun and everyone learned a lot. It was definitely the highlight of the day. We strongly recommend trying this out if you have ever had the urge to learn this sport.

Thanks Lauren it was a great time!!!!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank shelpach
London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Passionate about surfing, excellent teachers”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Never having surfed before I didn't know what to expect from the School of Surf. I'm happy to say that Todd and Lauren made this a wonderful experience. Todd was my instructor and from the moment we got started he made me feel at ease. I liked the way their school emphasizes safety first before beginning the surfing lesson. As former professional surfers they are great ambassadors for the sport and they know what it takes to make someone's first surfing experience a positive one. Todd did a great job keeping things simple and being positive throughout the entire lesson. He had me up and surfing right from my frist ride. This was a big deal given the strong North winds (20 mph) and 3 -5 ft. waves. It was awesome! They got me hooked on surfing. I definitely can't wait to surf again with Todd and Lauren as my teachers. Perry from London, Ontario .

Visited March 2013