“Don't judge this book by it's cover”

Jazzy's Mainely Lobster & Seafood Company
Ranked #10 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Shawnee, Kansas
“Don't judge this book by it's cover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

While planning our trip to Orlando, I wanted to include a trip to the ocean and I found this place on Urbanspoon; with ratings in the high 90's, I knew this is the place I wanted to stop for seafood. I'm sure we would have driven right past this little gem because the outside doesn't even look like a restaurant to me. But don't judge, because the food is wonderful! This is the most laid back restaurant I think I've ever been to, but that shouldn't surprise me since it is located in Cocoa Beach. I had the lobster roll and the clam chowder, both were wonderful. Two others in my party had the red snapper and they said it was very tasty. There are a couple of tables inside, but we ate out on the covered patio. It was just the perfect dining experience that I wanted when visiting a laid back beach town. I will definitely be back on my next trip to Cocoa Beach.

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Florida
“Heaven for anyone who loves seafood!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Well, I read the reviews and thought we would try it. Loved it!!! We wanted to try everything but settled for a Fabulous Lobster Roll, bucket of steamers and a whole lobster. If you love seafood, you will be in heaven!!! And, very reasonable in their prices. $12.00 for a lobster roll is a great price...Don't think this is a real sit-down restaurant. It is a fish market with picnic tables outside..
Casual but great!!!!! You will enjoy the experience!

• Visited October 2013
“LOVED IT! Get FRENCH FRIES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

DONT LET THE APPEARANCE FOOL YOU! We saw all the great reviews and decided to give it a shot. SO GLAD WE DID. All the food was fresh and delicious.
You must get the French fries as well as the clam chowder. Even though ALL the food was delicious, those two were the highlight of our meal.

YOU MUST COME HERE AT LEAST ONCE.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Way more than I expected! Enjoyed!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We had planned on spending the night at Patrick AFB in Cocoa Beach and was looking for something close I found Jazzys...... on Trip Adviser. Don't let the outside fool you! The hostess/server was friendly and the food was delicious! I had the clam chowder for an appetizer which was delicious, not overly fishy and served hot...clam strip basket which were a good size, and fries, and macaroni salad. My husband had the shrimp and scallop basket which were sautéed. They were delicious as well just the right amount of seasoning, and fried green tomatoes, and cole slaw. He cleaned his plate and got key lime pie for desert. I look forward to going back the next we are in the area. Make sure to try the lemonade!

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Excellent meal! Freshly prepared, quick service and delicious! There are a few tables inside and several outside--very casual picnic table seating--fully covered. Place your order inside and they bring the food to you.

Lobster roll, grouper sandwich, sweet potato fries, fried green tomatoes, coleslaw and clam chowder--every bite was delicious! Food was hot and freshly prepared. Cold beers in the cooler--choose what you want before you take your seat. Pay when you are leaving.

We went on a Wednesday night shortly before they closed. It was not busy--we were warmly welcomed and treated well. I think if they were busy, it would be a fun atmosphere. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend!

• Visited October 2013