“Best clam basket ever!”

Ranked #11 of 166 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had to sit by the open bathroom door, and the Cole slaw was weak. My wife's mahi sandwich a touch small, but the clam basket was the best ever. I like the really laid back atmosphere and the restaurant is only four blocks from home.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on TA and decided to try it out. I had the haddock, macaroni salad and fried green tomatoes. Everything was delicious. My hubby had the lobster roll. He said it was the best he had ever had. We ordered the fried shrimp appetizer and onion rings. My son was taking all the shrimp! Overall the place rocked and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We found Jazzy's one afternoon while searching for a lunch venue. It's not a large place, with seating for only a handful of people inside (more seating outdoors).

We ordered shrimp for an appetizer and each had lobster rolls for lunch. While the quality was good and the food obviously very fresh, I didn't feel the meal was worth the nearly $50 tab.

Pricey, but tasty.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I love the peel and eat shrimp and they make their own onion rings which are very tasty - I have to share them with someone so I don't eat them all - :-). The new England clam chowder and lobster roll are also very good. The people there are super friendly and you have the option to eat inside or on the covered porch outside.

1  Thank Lois H
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife an I visited this place after a day at the beach. We had been longing for some good seafood and heard this place was good, so we checked it out. Most people would be turned off when they walk in but I knew as soon as I walked in it was going to be good. This place has al the makings of great food and service. It's not very big and they have tables so that you can eat outside and enjoy the fresh air and fresh food. The young men that worked were friendly and the food was delicous. We got the captains plate($20) which came with fried clams, scallops and shrimp. We also added haddock(Plus $3) to it as well. It was soo much food. We shared it and still had food left over. The give you fries, hush puppies(which were my favorite besides the haddock) and onion rings. They also added a remulade sauce which is homeade which was also very good.
Usually, when you get friedn seafood it, 50/50 in regard to taste. You are either going to have good tasting batter and aweful seafood and good seafood and aweful batter that taste like grease. Not only was was the batter really good, they must change their grease often, but you can taste all the flavors of the seafood. Very fresh seafood. AND THE HADDOCK!!!! Oh my! it was soo tasty. They must have caught it that morning. It was unlike anything I have ever tasted and I have had haddock in Maine.
This place is awesome and have definately made it to my all time favorite list!