“Cheesesteaks okay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Eagles Nest
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Eagles Nest in Cocoa Beach, home of the best cheesesteak south of Philly! Our cheesesteaks are made with thinly sliced ribeye, fresh Amoroso bread, sauteed onions and real Wiz! Eagles Nest is also home the home of our world famous Feather Ruffler wing sauce and our delicious hand-cut fries!
Viera, Florida
“Cheesesteaks okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

We used to go here frequently for a good cheesesteak but now they are putting spices onto the meat that is kind of weird. We are from PA so we know a good cheesesteak. The fries are homemade.

Visited August 2011

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Short Order Cook with Attitude Problem”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2011

Wow! Really loved this place when I first moved here a few weeks ago. I have been taking my family there sometimes twice a week. Got there when the doors opened and it took 45 minutes to get my food. When I suggested that the wait was too long the short order cook (very short) called my a four letter word starting with the letter D. He also smarts off saying he was over loaded with 30+ patrons outside. I counted less than 10 in front of him. They explained that people phone in their orders a head of time so they don't have to wait. I merely suggested that they may want to start a little earlier or find a way to accomodate walk-ins so their business didn't suffer. Needless to say, I have had my last meal there. Oh well, right around the corner are wings for 10 cents less. Love the owners and really hope they do something about the staff member.

Visited December 2011
greer
“NOt what it used to be, that's for sure”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

We were visiting relatives in the Cocoa Beach area and decided to go back to our old standby for wings and phillys. We went in the bar area and there were not 4 seats together so we sat at a table we have sat at many times before outside. The girl working the bar/cash register saw us and watched us sit down. There were 3 other people (obvilusly locals by the conversation), in the whole freaking place and we were ignored for over 20 (YES TWENTY), minutes. NO menu, no Hey, how ya doin, noservice what so ever. Ignored completely in a place where my brother in law eats a few times a week and I've brought my family to from South Carolina numerous times. I guess when the original owners left, so did the only good part of the restaurant. New ownership needs to wake up. We might give it another shot, but now that we've found Da Kine Diego's that may make us drive a little further. No problems there.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“our experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

We ate the philly cheese steak sandwiches. They were tasty but expensive. $10 for a sub sandwich? Really?

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
orlando
“good food....with a massive attitude....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

came in to eat in afternoon and felt like i was intruding on employees free time....got my order wrong and might as well as called me a ------....food was good but if there is a short girl with glasses waiting on your table you better show up when its convenient for her.....good luck

Visited August 2011