“We visit Nolan's often.”
Review of Nolan's Irish Pub

Nolan's Irish Pub
Ranked #24 of 168 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: An authentic traditional Irish Pub in Cocoa Beach, complete with 3 cozy snugs and the warmth and hospitality you'd expect from the Irish.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is a great Irish pub! The beer is cold and the food is fresh. On our last visit, my husband got the Reuben and I had the tuna. Both were yummy. (I usually get the tuna as I love the bread.)

Reviewed July 29, 2014

After a nice day at the beach this is perfect for a stop over for a Beer. We were in port from a day stop over, we went to the beach and shopping and stopped here for a bite to eat and a nice cold beer

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Whenever we travel, we try to hit a local pub with Irish flair....Nolan's delivers! Great variety of beers, and pub food is wonderful. Two wonderful offerings at Nolan's is 1) most of their entrees are offered in lunch size portions and, 2) their Irish cream cheesecake....absolutely "fantasmigoric" (so says my husband)! We happened into Nolan's (our second visit) on a Tuesday night, and much to our surprise, by 7:00, the place was packed with standing room only....we soon learned it was Trivia Night, a local favorite. The owner asked if we minded sharing our table, thus building our "team" by an additional 4 people...we had a fantastic time meeting the locals, and not doing too badly on our score!
It is always such a delight to find such a local gem.

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We heard that there would be Irish music, I don't remember the woman's name, but she was delightful, funny, great music. We loved it. We drank wine, ate, and sat on a high table. The place was packed, but the staff worked hard and we didn't wait long for our order. I had the Cottage Pie and it was authentic and very good.

2  Thank Becky H
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was at Nolan's for a fundraiser for the daughter of an original member of the Irish singing group Celtic Thunder who passed away in March. Nolan's was very accommodating to the large group of people who attended. The owners of Nolan's are very personable. The food was excellent; the wine I had was great too. Plenty of other food and drink choices were available. The entertainer after the conclusion of the fundraiser was really talented and thoroughly enjoyable. I would return if I'm in the area for sure!

1  Thank tjm1946