“Irish pub gem”

Nolan's Irish Pub
Ranked #24 of 168 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: An authentic traditional Irish Pub in Cocoa Beach, complete with 3 cozy snugs and the warmth and hospitality you'd expect from the Irish.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

OK I have been through this area many many times and never seen this place. I am a huge Irish pub and Guinness fan. I have been to Ireland 3 times and frequent Irish pubs wherever I go. My wife and I were at a beach restaurant next door and struck up a conversation with an older fellow at the bar and he told us about Nolan's and his friend was the entertainment for the evening. Well we ran right over and let me tell you, this place is great. The singer was totally awesome and we got to talk with him after the show. He is straight from Ireland so the show was very authentic and made me feel like I was back in Ireland. The place was not crowded so it was a very nice intimate show. The Guinness was great. For all you Guinness drinkers out there you know what I mean. We did look at the food menu just to see what they had (since we just ate next door we didn't order). The menu didn't look too impressive but again the place is great and we will definitely be going back. We will try ordering something next time.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were at Coco Beach as part of our Cruise. We went to the Beach, and then a little shopping. After the shopping we went to Nolans, a nice place to have a few Pints and enjoy a bit to eat, nice area to be in, we enjoyed our time at Nolans and Cocco beach

1  Thank millerb
Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a nice spot! Clean and comfortable. Excellent beer selections and decent menu.
The owners are very nice and spend a lot of time overseeing their establishment. Stop in after a day at the beach. Live music most nights.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Visited Nolan's Irish Pub for the first time Wednesday for lunch. I had the Ruben and my friend had the French Dip, service was friendly and prompt. The food was great and the ambiance was quiet and cool perfecty for a hot summers day. Will definetly return.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

On a dreary afternoon we went to Nolan’s after its having been recommended by the Scottish baker of the best carrot cake ever.
This is a “proper” pub complete with a corner sitting area with a gas fireplace. They even have a clock that is counting down to St. Patrick’s Day.
The menu is limited with traditional foods such as shepherds pie and Irish stew. We opted for sandwiches with potato chips.
They were good if not exciting. The desserts sounded good.
Rick the bartender, cum waiter, was very interesting. He had more that enough experience in owning restaurants himself.
Sorry that we just found this place on the weekend before we were to depart.