“Wow! What a great place!”
Review of Nolan's Irish Pub

Nolan's Irish Pub
Ranked #24 of 168 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: An authentic traditional Irish Pub in Cocoa Beach, complete with 3 cozy snugs and the warmth and hospitality you'd expect from the Irish.
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I was there on a visit and looking for something to do when I read that Nolan's had a Trivia night on Tuesday. Off I went on my lonesome and what I encounter was a perfect evening.
As I entered I was greeted by Debbie who promptly sat me down with 2 fellow trivia players. The lady (Alma) took me under her wing and I played with her team. We won that evening after a dry spell!
The Shepard's pie was excellent and the Smithwick's drafts were a great accompaniment.
Don't miss this place!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The food at this place is amazing. My husband and I spent our honeymoon in the area and this was by far some of the best food we had. The menu is small but we were led here by the good reviews and my husband and I just love good Irish food. We shared Shepards pie, Guinness beef stew and a Reuben. All 3 meals were amazing but the Reuben was probably our favorite. One of the BEST reubens either of us have ever had. The Shepards pie was done very well and the Guinness stew was hearty, not soupy, like a real stew should be! I also love the atmosphere of this place, it has great character. Although I have never been to Ireland I really felt like I was in an authentic Irish pub. Our waiter, who was also bartender this night, and I'm guessing the owner as well, was really nice and hospitable. This place is a must try if you are in the area. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

From top to bottom excellent service. The food was amazing, the staff was so friendly, and the owner stopped by the table, and asked in everything was ok. I mean if I searched for something to complain about, one of the times they had to fill my water glass, it took them a few minutes. When the waitress found out it hadn't been done though it was less then 30 seconds. I wanted to take my wife out for a fancy dinner for Mother's Day, and Nolan's is fantastic food, great view, but not need to be super dressed up, and a greatly homely atmosphere. I would recommend NOLAN'S to anyone, for any special occasion. 100% awesome.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a great place. Authentic atmosphere, cold beer, good food, and excellent service. Tesday night Trivia is super fun. If you are in town, come by-You will get a warm welcome

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stopped here to have a quick beer before going to a movie and then dinner. Very nice place. Great service. Good beer ...

Would stop here again!