“Nex Generation Surf School”

Nex Generation Surfing School
Ranked #14 of 34 Tours in Cocoa Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Surf School is now running surf camps and teaching surfing lessons in Cocoa Beach, Florida. From beginner to advanced, we have professional, CPR certified instructors which are there to ensure your fun and safety during the class. Cocoa Beach Florida is well known for surfing, and offers us an ideal location to run our surf camps and teach private surfing lessons. There is a variety of other surf camps being run in the county, some of which are at breaks that are not the best for giving surfing lessons. Cocoa Beach Florida has long been considered one of the best areas in the world to go in and catch your first waves.Whether you have never touched a surfboard before or ready to move to the Nex level, Nex Generation Surf School will take you there. Longboard or shortboard, we have the instructor for you! We will have you in the water and surfing on your very first day at camp or lesson. All of our surf camps have safe soft surfboards which make our camp as safe as it can get. For the more advanced surfers, you can supply your own boards if you wish to. No matter what, just make sure you get out there and have a good time.NexGen's summer surf camps are going to be run directly from our shop in Cocoa Beach, FL. We can help arrange stay at the hotel and include the surf camp as the perfect learning vacation. At surf camp, you learn to ride the waves and experience the healthy, exciting sport of surfing first hand. After each morning camp, private lessons are also available. All surf camps have a low student to instructor ratio and are staffed with accomplished surfers who are knowledgeable of the ocean and the environment. In Cocoa Beach you can lean to surf while taking advantage of Florida's warm water and pleasant weather
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have known Brian as a surfer for years. He helped my son while he was an amateur and helped push him to the professional level. Now Brian has Nex Generation Surf School in Cocoa Beach. He is a good, patient instructor and CPR certified. Whether a first time surfer or looking to polish your skills, he can help. He will teach or coach longboard or shortboard. I recommend this school highly.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I, with our 2 year old and 6 year old, were on a Bahamas cruise which stopped in Cape Canaveral - trying to save money we did not invest in a shore excursion but rather taxied to Cocoa Beach for a cheap beach day. Brian was at the beachfront teaching a class waiting for each of his students to surf in he offers my son, who has never even been on a surf board before, a chance to ride a wave in. Brian quickly brought my son out and told him what to do, My son was riding the first wave he attempted - it was quite an amazing sight. Brian appeared well attending to his class and had an excellent and excited attitude.

I highly recommend Nex Generation!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

we ere recently on a cruise to Cape Canaveral and was signed up for surfing lessons.... Brian and the staff at nexgen did an awesome job we were up in surfing in no time and even got some photos to prove it if you're ever in Cocoa Beach highly recommend you go surfing at next generation we had an great Times

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had some family come into town and they have always wanted to try surfing. The first person I thought of was Brian at Next Generation Surf School. So we went and met up with Brian who is an awesome surfer with tons of experience. They were surfing in no time and now say they will be surfing forever. I thank Brian for teaching them and would surely recommend him to others. Thanks a lot I truly appreciate it!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Brian Gale from Nex Generation was awesome!!!! My boys had never been to a beach before and within the first 5 minutes at Cocoa Beach, Brian had them surfing!!! Real, live, just like on TV surfing. They had the time of their lives. So glad they were able to experience it. I would recommend this surf school to everybody!!!!