“Delicious and beautiful”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=7592061830030270137
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Thai and Japanese dishes beautifully made. Delicious! Also take away. Try the thai ice tea, it comes with milk.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We come to this restaurant often and consistently get a great service. Food is spectacular, as well as the pricing. Friends and family we have brought in also state same. Definitely a keeper for Thai and Japanese food.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My family and I were honestly shocked and amazed by this restaurant. As we were exhausted from chasing a 6 yr old boy and 2 teenage boys around Disney and Universal, traveling to Cocoa Beach from Orlando, and then chasing those same boys on the beach, someplace fast and close to eat was a must. As we walked up to this place my mother said, "I'm not eating anything but soup here and you're crazy if you eat the sushi!" I noticed the TripAdvisor sign on the door and as it got good reviews, my sister and I jumped in with both feet. Now for the shock! This is genuinely one of the best restaurants we have ever been to anywhere. I wish I could make a day trip from Houston to eat at this place. We ended up going there 2 nights out of the four we stayed in Cocoa Beach. Service is spectacular. Food is top notch. Very VERY friendly and accommodating staff from the hostess to the sushi chef. LOVE, and I do mean love, this place!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I know this is a small town, and a small town favorite! But this place is a sushi lover's dream! Fresh food...always done perfectly! They will accommodate anything you ask for! They even cater! Lunch or dinner...I've had nothing but great experiences. The owners themselves work there...and i think that always makes a difference! This is my go to place even though i live a city away!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a Japanese/Thai restaurant, which makes it a great stop for groups. The sushi is fresh and the Thai food is fantastic. Great selection of saki. You can't really go wrong.

Go. Enjoy.