“Perfect spot”
Review of Lori Wilson Park

Lori Wilson Park
Ranked #3 of 42 things to do in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Parking good, clean beach, good for kids, bathrooms nice. I usually always use this park unless i stay in a hotel

There are newer reviews for Lori Wilson Park

Reviewed July 7, 2014

we were right across from the dog park on the bottom floor we had our dog with us this trip and he loved it, will go back again soon
except for the rain it was quite nice on the july 4tyh weekend

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The main reason I will go here is because of the free parking. I live here in Brevard county, but unfortunately they make you pay to park on almost EVERY area of Cocoa Beach to get to the beach if you don't actually live in Cocoa Beach. I refuse to pay the outrageous fees, so I usually just go to Cape Canaveral Beach where all beach access parking is free.

Sometimes if I have company visiting, I will take them down to Lori Wilson park, since there are bathrooms and showers, which can come in handy if you're there for a long period of time. There are also a lot of lifeguards in this area, too, and they are really aware and looking out for the people. I really love the way the beach looks at this particular spot, it doesn't have a ton of seaweed all over the sand like in a lot of other spots and it has a lot of white soft sand, opposed to the more coarse and shell fragmented sand north and south of it.

It's very crowded here on the weekends and summer when kids are out of school, which is why I gave it only a 4 instead of a 5. The reason it's so crowded is because it's almost 1 of the only places you can find that has free parking in Cocoa Beach, so I get that. It's a great place to come when it's not peak season, I would give it a 5 if it was like that all year, because it really is a beautiful beach area.

*Please keep the beaches clean and beautiful, the sand is not your ashtray or garbage can. :)

2  Thank Jolie L
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Tried to find a playground for the kids to play and meet other kids. This wasn't it! It kept our 3 kids (7,9,11) amused for 5 mins. Parking costs $7. The trip to the beach which had a red flag this day was great. Rough sea and wave jumping was so cool.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Not very impressed with this little park, nothing great. Check it out if you like vegation. There is a dog park near, which is great if you happen to have a dog, we didn't