“Great boardwalk and beach!”
Review of Lori Wilson Park

Lori Wilson Park
Ranked #3 of 42 things to do in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I really loved this totally free and super scenic park. I walked on all of the boardwalks (about 1/4 mile or more) and it seems like you're in the middle of the Everglades back there, but you're right in the middle of town. There are three or four picnic shelters off of the boardwalk for stopping to rest of having lunch, etc. There are also several beach access points. I highly recommend stopping here and checking it out. It's on I Dream of Jeanne Lane, if that's not enough incentive!

2  Thank ScottyG777

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Its a nice place to visit. The walkway is pretty, and we saw some interesting critters (raccoons raiding the garbage cans). I wish there was more park and fewer hotels surrounding it. We drove further south, about 45', and found some wonderful oceanfront parks.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

we did not actually go there, but our hotel was next door to it and it appeared to be really nice. I would like to go there on our next visit. it has a nice playground for children and an fenced in pet area.

1  Thank Mandy W
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Happy to find this free beach next to I Dream of Jeannie Lane! Plenty of room to find your own plot of sand, eat a picnic lunch and bathrooms were clean and in good repair.

2  Thank luvpink11
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We enjoyed this park on a short day trip from Kissimmee. Parking is free, and it's only a short walk to the beautiful beach. There are a few covered picnic gazebos on the beach, which make for a scenic, shaded picnic.

5  Thank Melissa M