“Dinner while staying in cocoa beach”

Brano's Italian Grill
Ranked #14 of 166 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Brano’s is a family and community oriented local restaurant which offers a friendly environment for our many tourist, business, and seasonal residents that travel to the Space Coast area. Our menu not only focuses on “Old Favorite” Italian dishes but ranges from pizza, good old “Mama’s Pasta,” and a variety of seafood and steak items. Chef Brano Kunik prepares generous sized portions at reasonable prices where quality and the guest’s input are always a guiding force in his food preparation. The atmosphere that we inspire to create is of comfort and friendly service. Brano’s is a place where you could go on a first date, family gathering, or have a business dinner with new clients. Our goal has always been focused on bringing the quality of service back. At Brano’s we try to give a little more to your dining experience by being more service oriented and customer based by implementing peppermills, fresh parmesan, wine service and a friendly clean cut staff with an array of different personalities to add character to your dining experience.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Food was fresh and very tasty.staff was friendly and very accommodating.the restaurant was nice inside with a great atmosphere.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Excellent service, very attentive waiter, very good food. I ordered the fried calamari and theirs was very good: lightly breaded, not overcooked, nice marinara sauce.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Enjoy this when we crave Italian. Always to go, so I cannot comment on ambience of dining in. Pasta and sauces have always been fresh and zesty. Salad components crisp & fresh. Best meatballs anywhere. Would be 5 stars if the bread was better. Our only complaint is that the rolls tend to be over browned on top & dull. A hearty bread ( hearty as flavorful, not bigger ) would compliment the meal.
Pick up is always timely as given at call in, which is a big plus. Shows a managed kitchen :)

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I went this restaurant with friends for dinner. We all ordered different dishes. The one I ordered is veal with ham. The way they cooked the veal surprised me. The meat was fried with bread bits. I thought to myself, this is not very Italian. Between two pieces of veal meat, there was a piece of American ham, which is the usual type you would find in USA. The food is decent, plenty in amount. Service is average.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I had the Chicken Parmesan and a friend had Eggplant Pam. We both thought the entrees were fantastic. The sauce is so good that I could skip the pasta and have another helping of just the sauce. It was amazing. The rolls are very good and the salad was crisp and fresh. One of my favorite Cocoa Beach places to eat.