“Excellent organic cafe”

Green Room Cafe
Ranked #33 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Organic...Something for everyone. Lots of choices catering to your health desires. Vegetarian, Vegan (including desserts), healthy kids meals, wheat and gluten free options, real fruit smoothies, Acai bowls, soups, wraps, sandwiches, salads and one very popular organic chicken wrap.
“Excellent organic cafe”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a little gem that offers fresh healthy food. A welcome relief from the usual eating places along the cocoa beach strip. Food was delicious. Staff friendly. We would have gone back if we had more time

Visited July 2013

Auburn, California
“Green Juice has been found”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

A wonderful place to get a cup of green juice. Although they are limited to just one blend, it is made fresh for you and most importantly the only establishment I could find on Cocoa Beach that juiced vegetables. :)

Fort Myers, Florida
“Omnivores welcomed”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

While on a business trip with a colleague who is vegan, we researched and found this restaurant. My colleague offered to buy me a cheeseburger if I couldn't find anything I liked on the menu. He jokingly refers to me as an omnivore. I was pleasantly surprised when I ordered the black bean soup with rice. It was a generous serving topped with cheese and onions and poured over white rice. The soup was well seasoned and tasty, served piping hot. For my entree I ordered a wrap from the menu with avocado, carrots, mushrooms, cheese and hummus - my friend ordered the wrap without cheese. The wraps are pressed so the outside is toasted and warm. The hummus was delicious and the perfect accompaniment to fresh, crisp vegetables and creamy avocado. The food can be a bit pricey - but the freshness is definitely worth it. I was especially impressed with the way staff is careful to ask about dietary requests and extremely knowledgeable about the content of what they are serving. Any doubts and they run back to the kitchen and ask - no guessing. The respect they show for their patrons is laudable. I really enjoyed the meal and the casual dining atmosphere. If I am ever in Cocoa Beach again, I will probably stop by and try something else. ps - they have chicken on the menu, so you can have meat if you like.

Cape Canaveral, Florida, United States
“Food is flavorful but can be a bit pricy”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Some friends & I went here for lunch and didn't realize it was vegetarian/vegan, but we decided to give it a try. Everything we ordered tasted good and was flavorful. The smoothies were also good. However for what I ordered it was a bit pricy for a sandwich/salad/wrap place. I would go back here but probably not that often.

• Visited June 2013
“Eat before you come here”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Servers were impatient, food took forever to be served, very pricey for sandwiches and wraps...I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone...