“Excellent Service”
Review of Cocoa Beach Spa

Cocoa Beach Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our first-class services include therapeutic massages, couples massage, body scrubs & treatments, excellent facials and waxing, hydrating and detoxifying body wraps, and personalized skincare. Also, full nail and hair salon services.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 4, 2012

WE called & got in right away... massage was spectacular and Lisa did a wonderful job ! Would definately recommend to anyone and go back again if I'm ever in town.. Thanks for making our trip !

There are newer reviews for Cocoa Beach Spa

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I were desperate for a massage after a week on a cruise and flying all over the place. Knowing Cocoa Beach can be touristy, or expensive, we went on a search to find a local place with great deals and service.
We drove by initially and didn't think much of this place...however, we booked an appointment and went in anyways - and what a surprise! The couple's massage was AWESOME. The people were very nice and everything was clean, quiet and neat. It was even one of the more affordable massage options in the area. I ended the spa trip with a manicure and the boyfriend got a guys pedicure. No complaints!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Larisa is in my top 2 of all time masseuses, and that is out of abourt 75 total in my life. She is totally amazing, just the right firmness, and has a knack/methodology all her own. She's from Russia, and very much a professional.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is a home-y (not fancy) spa, the staff are nice,and they use good products. I had a massage that was nice, and the Cocoa Beach Facial (with a lady named Cassandra) was SO relaxing that a month later I went back for the Hydrafacial.
I loved having my pores cleaned out and my skin is hydrated, but I was kind of bummed that the Hydrafacial was only 30 minutes long and it's their most expensive facial! People rave about the hydrafacial but for the $$$ I think it should've lasted longer. If I am going to spend over a hundred bucks I want to be there for an hour, so I don't think I would do the Hydrafacial again. I'd still go back and get the less expensive facials though, and ask for Cassandra--my skin glowed and I got a great neck and scalp massage with minty essential oils that smelled so nice and cleared my sinuses at the same time. Yay!

2  Thank Rebekahhhh
CocoaBeachSpa, Owner at Cocoa Beach Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

The service requested is our HydraFacial Basic $110 we schedule it for 30-40 min.
Below is the official protocol but we actually spend more time than suggested.

" How long does the treatment take?
HydraFacial™ is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 25 minutes. There is no discomfort during the procedure – it is often described as feeling like a “cool paintbrush moving slowly over the face”. You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime."

You may have preferred our HydraFacial Experience, it includes the time and pampering you are looking for and is our most popular facial treatment.
All the essentials of the HydraFacial Basic plus the added benefits of an LED Photo therapy treatment and our full Cocoa Beach Spa European Facial.
If you have any questions about our treatments and services please don't hesitate to call us and we will be happy to help you.
Best wishes,
Mellisa Coates-Cocoa Beach Spa

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I was in recently to receive a spray on tan on the upper part of my body only. They were very accommodating to inform me about a $5 coupon on their website if I signed up for their e-newsletter. Every penny counts! The staff was very gracious and helpful. The problem was the spray tan looked really bad on my back. It splattered somehow and I ended up looking like I had a skin disease. It wasn't a deal breaker as far as if I will go back there or not. I am a local and I will go back for a massage and even to get another spray tan. I will just have to alert them to the problem I had last time and see if we can resolve it. I say 4 stars out of 5!