“Prime Rib Special”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Many of the items on the menu are over-priced but the Prime Rib Special at $12.95 (after 4 pm is a delicious bargain) They also have a seafood plate for the over 55 crowd that is very good and priced about the same. Great view of the sunset and the service is excellent.

1  Thank a1911a

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Just came back from a not memorable dining experience. Two waitresses could not figure out who was taking our order..it took awhile for them to come to the table, they did not give my guest a glass with the drink until I asked again (2 times). He ordered soup and never got it, until I again asked for it, The girl said "miss communication" and wanted to know if he wanted it. He said "Yes", it was not hot and not at all tasty. The crab cakes ordered were lifeless and bland.; Service again was from one waitress to another, each wanting to know how things were, and we told her, but.....nothing was done to resolve the issues. Upon getting the check, I asked about the soup, and she said," iI asked if you wanted it". My guest WANTED the soup prior to the meal, but did have it and it was not good. She and the management did nothing. Upon leaving I asked about a "comment card", again the girl was clueless, thus the review here. The staff was jumping off the banister to secure the plastic due to an impending storm and hammering it down the entire time there, and no storm occurred. Instead of a nice evening our with a view, it was as my guest daid a "bust", nothing was done to remediate this situation. The staff needs more training with customer satisfaction. 5/23-2013

2  Thank 119kath
Reviewed May 22, 2013

From the prices and atmosphere I was expecting something closer to fine dining. Instead we got pricey, average food and service. Our table was dirty and despite asking was never wiped clean. The service was incredibly slow. The drinks were good, so would be a nice place for a drink and watching the sunset, but I can't recommend their overpriced food.

1  Thank kdragnfli
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went there because it was on the waterfront, what a big mistake that was. We both ordered fish I went for the senior menu thinking it would cheapen the bill ha ha. The fish was badly cooked and uncooked also the presentation of the food was unexisting. For two of us the bill came to about $50.00 must have been paying for outside seating I feel totally ripped off. I don't mind paying when the food is good but this wasn't!!

3  Thank tinning2000
Reviewed May 5, 2013

On my visit to this restaurant it was raining. The view was still lovely and the atmosphere still great. There is live music and a friendly staff. The food is really good at reasonable prices. When in Cocoa Beach stop by.pull up a seat and have a drink or 2.
Visit:5/1/2013