“Never been with ice cream restaurant with kareoke”

Ice Cream Junction & Oriental Food Mart
Ranked #6 of 12 Dessert in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Filipino
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Never been with ice cream restaurant with kareoke”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Its been good bout my family vacation for a week and threes a storm going on but they still open and the employees are nice and good i try there food and they good the ice cream is very delicious my family like it and the tall girl who work there are nice and my son like him but we coming there in 6 months so we can have fun again i dont know why this people put a bad comment bout the ice cream shop they never try the food but they put some bad comment i wish they try the food before they gonna put something bad. ... Comments soo try there food before u put bad comments and i heard they gonna be on some tv show and they been on florida today so try the oriental food or filipino food ..

• Visited August 2012

Fallon, Nevada, United States
“Great Ice Cream and Asian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We had a great experience at this little ice cream shop/restaurant. The ice cream tasted like mom use to made it back in the day, and the asian food tasted great. It has a great family atmosphere and I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited June 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing Place. 3 in one . WOW.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

When ever we are in Florida, we always go to Ice Cream Junction in Cocoa Beach. Where can you find, a lot of ice cream flavors, home made, Oriental grocery place, and Oriental restaurant specialty Filipino delicacy and to top it all they have KARAOKE, who do not love to sing. The atmosphere's so relax, the food? need I tell more, SUPERB, The Lumpia(egg roll), Pancit (Noodles), a lot more. I tried most of their food,they also cater to vegetarian. The owners and their staff are so friendly, always smiling and polite.
I always recommend to my friends and relatives to go and experience the Karaoke, Yummy ice cream, The scrumptous food they serve, very authentic Filipino food. Groceries (Asian) and the ambiance and most of all again theowners and their staff are so friendly. Thank You IceCream Junction see you again next summer.

• Visited July 2012
Muskegon, Michigan
“Karaoke?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was not the place we were expecting... walked in and there were people singing karaoke... staff was friendly but ice cream was freezer burnt... the place had an unappetizing smell as well... we were expecting a cute little ice cream joint, but this was not the case.

• Visited July 2012
“The worst ice cream I've ever had.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

After reading all of the positive reviews I decided to give the place a try. It was honestly the worst ice cream I have ever had in my life. It tasted days old. the atmosphere was fine and the people were nice but I didn't go there for that. I went for yummy ice cream and was sorely disappointed. It made me question the sanity of the people who wrote the previous reviews. Don't waste your money or time. Dairy Queen and Coldstone are miles better than this place.

2 Thank AmyC27