“Beautiful ocean view skydeck, delicious fresh food.”

Captain J’s Seafood Steak, Bar & Grill
Ranked #112 of 175 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Me and my family come to florida often and this is one stop we always stop at. Its a place the whole family enjoys. They have a large menu to cater to everyones needs. The upper deck is an amazing view of cocoa beach waters. They have unbrellas for shade too. I always get the hamburgers they are so big and juicy. My husband usually gets ribs (which are so tender they fall right off the bone) or their delicious crab cakes full of blue crab meat. Service is usually o.k. A must see, my favorite vaction resturaunt in cocos beach

Reviewed April 13, 2013

the food was amazing the view is breathtaking!!! what more can you ask for drinks on the beach and staff that keeps you laughing....

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place was just plain slow. It was a spring break weekend. There was a surf competition. The restaurant was way understaffed. The food was nothing special. Took forever to take our orders. Our friends called ahead to get handicapped seating... That did not happen. When the food came out at last we did not get all the condiments we had requested. Rather than taking care of the problem the person bringing the food said " I am just kitchen staff, it's not my job"
If you Like good seafood and good service, there is bound to be a better place in Coco Beach

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Place is great what a view. Courteous service great food. Visited the place 3 times during our week stay.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Visited one week ago with our daughter and grandchildren, 7 of us in all. Great location adjacent to the public beach parking and bathhouse. We had spent several hours on the beach and just walked over the beachwalk to the restaurant in our swimsuits and t-shirts.
We had two tables pushed together on the rooftop in some shade and the view of the ocean through the palm trees was like a postcard.
Only complaint was that our food took quite a while to come out, perhaps 30 minutes or so. But my fried mahi mahi sandwich was delicious, came with fries and I thought was reasonably priced at $9.99. Everyone enjoyed their selections and I would definitely return the next time we're over there.