“Best seafood ever!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Covington
“Best seafood ever!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

What a place; exceptional food and service! This is a must stop if your in town or if you just drive by. I would plan a trip around this place. We have been to key west on a vacation now we are heading back home to Virginia and have ate at every sea food place imaginable and this place takes the cake. The staff was very friendly, quick with drinks, food and the bill. The ranch is a must; it's hard to find good ranch but I would have paid to take it home with me. The gator tail is great. I had the 10 shrimp very large(ordered mine jerk style) great!!!!!! My husband had the stuffed shrimp again excellent! See my pictures. Well worth the money and time. It was quite while we were eating and after key west we were happy for the quite time.

Talbott, Tennessee
“Booze with views”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Happened upon the restaurant and ended up eating both lunch and dinner there as our hotel was close. great drinks, great view, great service, great food. Need I say more?

Visited February 2013
Merritt Island, Florida
“Very Dirty, Poor Service and Bad Food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The place is in need of upgrading. Great piece of real estate at the end of 520 - right on the beach. Shame they don't put some money into it. Can't believe that some of it actually passes codes. Service is not good at all.

Norcross, Georgia
“So so”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This place could be a jewel but is very dated. We went twice in a week because my DH loved the place. The deck is great and we had a fantastic server on our first visit. Fresh caught Grouper. DH loved it. I had grilled shrimp that was tasty and plentiful. The meal is served with a loaf of warm dark rye that was very good but would be better with real butter, but only served with margarine.
We had the crab cakes for appetizers. Very nice and good sauce on the side.
Second visit: I had stuff shrimp with crab. It was pretty greasy and not too good. The shrimp wasn't as fresh as the first visit. DH had ribs and really enjoyed it. Fall off the bone, combination of sweet/smokey/spicy.
If the place was spruced up, this would be fantastic. The location is great, we were greated with enthusiasm, but seeing the place so empty, it sure made me wary at first. They are trying, but won't last much longer if the place isn't cleaned up with a fresh decor, clean bathrooms and a bit more flourish and consistency with the food prep.

• Visited February 2013
Lakeville, Minnesota
“great fish sandwich”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We tried the carribean fish sandwich and it was excellent. It was made with homemade bread that was deep fried with batterfried Grouper, asian coleslaw, and a nice hotsauce that wasn't really hot but had great flavor. I am not normally a fan of fish but this was the best I've ever had. We sat upstairs and enjoyed that beach view. Servers were friendly and service was decent. We went in the middle of the afternoon so it wasn't busy so I think they were a little more lax in keeping our beverages full.

• Visited January 2013