“Wonderful romantic getaway”

Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Kissimmee, Florida
“Wonderful romantic getaway”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We recently enjoyed a romantic getaway at this wonderful hotel. It is an adult resort that was very quiet. The pool was like having a private one just for us including shaded lounge chairs and a hammock. The stay included a wonderful cooked breakfast, free wine and cheese social in the afternoon and even a free private tea and chocolates on a private balcony. Then they threw in a free gift certificate for dinner at a great restaurant. Amazing! We'll be back.

Room Tip: We got the ocean view with a king bed and balcony. It was very nice.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
Casselberry, Florida
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We have been visiting The Inn for the last 20 yrs. and wouldn't go anywhere else at Cocoa Beach. Love the ambience of the whole place from the beautifully appointed rooms to the breakfast room. It truly does feel like you are at home away from home. The wine and cheese social is a perfect way to meet and talk with people from all over the country. Our last visit we met a couple from Tennessee who found the place by accident and were planning to move onto St Augustine but like it so much they stayed another day. We are from Pennsylvania but as of this past August we are full time Floridians. We still love to go to The Inn for a getaway.
Thank you Karen, Paula, Carolyn, Larry, Mike and all the friendly staff who make our stay a special one.

Room Tip: Nice view of ocean on second floor overlooking pool area.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dade City, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Inn. Part of the charm is the private bed and breakfast feel of the place and the old world European styling. The Inn had wonderful little get away sitting areas for the guests to enjoy and the grounds were manicured beautifully. It is an older hotel that has been refurbished into a unique boutique experience. The only drawback in my opinion is that it is not directly beach front but for me that was not a huge deal as it was a quick walk across the county parking area directly onto the beach and I expected it from reviewing the Inn before I decided to stay there. The view from my room was great and I had no trouble seeing the ocean but I could see the view will depend on the room location. The pool area is very private thanks to the strategic landscaping. I loved the breakfast room and enjoyed the breakfast. It includes a little egg quiche, baked bread, fresh fruit, boiled eggs, juice and bread choices. It was more than enough to fill you up. They have a wonderful upper deck area that needs work. They told me they were planning work on it. Seemed a great place to stage more seating as the view from there was fantastic. I recommend it for adults who want to enjoy peace and quiet. I will definitely go back on my next trip to Cocoa.

Room Tip: I liked the pool view rooms. The upper rooms have a view of the beach and the lower rooms have dire...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Oralndo, Florida
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel is a classic, but is well cared for and updated. The rooms were super clean, and the location next to the beach is superb (not to mention a half block from Starbucks and Ron Jon's surf shop). The restaurants we found on Yelp nearby were worth finding all by themselves. Great continental breakfast with morning sunlight and cool breezes. The friendly parrots and Luci and Lili were a special touch.

Room Tip: My wife and I were over the pool, but our daughters' room in the building on the other side was...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I met my sister here for a 3-day vacation. Everything was easy here from the beautiful pool area, beach access, fresh coconut, pineapple or banana bread every morning to the honor bar. The room was newly renovated and it seemed like someone with good taste had a lot of fun doing it. I hope to make this a regular trip and maybe talk my other siblings into joining us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a 4day/3 night stay through Groupon. Friends from out of state met us there. Convenient to Orlando International airport. Staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. Rooms were comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. The lobby and other areas were nicely appointed and comfortable. Close to beach; shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast was an added touch, freshly made quiches, breads and muffins. Pool clean and refreshing; chairs and umbrellas available for the beach. Wine and cheese in the evening with time to meet and greet other guests and staff. Definately booking again and recommending the Inn.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank krayon63
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed here August 2013 for two nights before taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral. Although we loved our cruise, we absolutely loved our stay in Cocoa Beach. This Inn is located among a ton of other places to stay. The other places all look the same... they all have a ton of kids, no character, just regular looking hotels. The Inn is DIFFERENT. We stayed in a 'Deluxe Oceanview' room. I didn't really know what this meant until I got there. I'm sure there were rooms with better views, but my room (#211) literally faced the ocean. Some other rooms either faced the pool, or were on the first floor where I doubt you could see the ocean. Yes, we had to carry our bags up a short flight of stairs, but it was worth it! The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. It doesn't look like the standard 5 star hotel, but rather like your own bedroom. The deck was nice and had two rocking chairs. Our ONLY complaint was there was not really a place to hang clothes. I didn't care, but my husband wanted to hang his stuff, and the tiny 'closet' only allowed him to hang his suit and two shirts. I think all rooms are a bit different. That honestly was the only complaint. The grounds and pool are beautiful and quiet. I'll post pics. There is a locked gate from the hotel to the ocean, which is literally a one minute walk. The beach is incredible. The walk to the pier is maybe a 20 minute walk away. The waves BEG you to rent a surfboard from the rental shop a 2 minute-walk away. The free breakfast was great. The dogs were absolutely quiet and adorable and did not leave any messes anywhere. They stayed in their own area or sat quietly on the front desk, and I had to seek them out to pet them. The free wine and cheese between 5 and 6 was really nice, and a great way to chat with others for an hour. The fridge with beer and pop and water was nice. You took whatever you wanted and left a note at the desk saying what you took, and they charged it to your room. The drink prices were really good. There's everything from Pizza, to the Shark Pit, to an Irish Pub, within a 5 minute walk. There's a 'mall' nearby with everything from a dollar store to a grocery store. We spent lots of time at Ron Jon's Surf Shop, again, all within a few minutes walk. Carolyn at the Inn desk was really nice. The free shuttle they use is TRAVELYNX which is EXCELLENT, just make sure to book it asap with the front desk. (If you are going to a Port Canaveral cruise, you DEFINTELY have to use Travelynx. We used them 3 times. The wonderful, friendly drivers picked us up in a Mercedes SUV, within minutes of being called. They are the best shuttle in Cocoa Beach). Another UNIQUE thing about this Inn is there are NO kids. Being on VACATION, and needing peace and quiet from kids, I wanted to stay in a place that I could be in a pool with other adults, and where kids were not running around being kids. There is really nothing at the Inn for kids. All the adults commented on how 'adult' this place is, and everyone appreciated the calmness and quiet, and really the only sound you heard was the waves crashing. I LOVED this about the Inn. I definitely will go back to the Inn at Cocoa Beach.

Room Tip: Definitely a view of the ocean. Unless you like the pool better, then the few rooms on the first flo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple