“Very Romantic”
Review of Inn at Cocoa Beach

Inn at Cocoa Beach
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We got engaged at this hotel and everything was wonderful.From the view to the excellent treatment from the employees.We came back for our honeymoon and couldn't believe that it could get better.David at the front desk helped to make us feel more comfortable and was truly charming.We loved Lilly and Lucy and we believe they loved us to.
Jeff and Lisa

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed here on my way up to North Florida for one night and I really loved the place. It is a "old school" hotel on a lovely property right across from the beach. It isn't "beach front" - you still have to cross a street (for the parking lot) and a bridge. But it really is just one minute away. The grounds and the building are great. There are some signs of age - for instance the rooms/bathroom are small in comparison to more modern/chain hotels, but it makes up for that with it's unique, charming character. I loved the downstairs "honor" bar - The amazing breakfast and thought that everyone that worked there was amazing.
I stayed in an upstairs "ocean view" room with a balcony where I got to sit and enjoy the sounds of the ocean at night.
Great Place. I highly recommend it for a quiet getaway, either by yourself or with loved ones.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Ticolocosf
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I read many reviews before leaving and now know why I saw the word 'quaint' so often when describing this place. It is! We stayed from October 20th to 23rd 2011 for a girls beach getaway. I loved the quiet location, with fun nightlife close by if we were in the mood for that. I was so impressed with the personable staff and many thanks to Dave and Pat! They were very helpful and friendly. Loved the breakfasts! Great coffee, coconut bread or apple cake made fresh on the premises, fresh fruit, toast, jams, mini quiches, and I thought the boiled egg station was a great idea too! Agree that it's geared more towards the adult traveler, did not see any children while we were there. Our group of 4 women stayed in the ocean view room with 1 king bed and a pull out sofa. The king bed was really comfy but the pull out sofa was not very comfortable and you could feel the coils. This did not really affect the overall thoughts I have of the place but thought it was worth mentioning. I will definately recommed this place to my friends. I will be back! :)

Room Tip: Grab an ocean view room if you can!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed October 18, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Inn at Cocoa Beach for a romantic weekend getaway and found everything about the hotel wonderful! We loved the jacuzzi suite and thought the hotel was charming. Wine and cheese in the evenings and an awesome honor bar and breakfast. The hotels parrots and puppies-Lily and Lucy are great. The hotel is like a B&B but with privacy! We really loved the staff too! Thank you Paula and David for making it a wonderful stay!Can't wait for our next stay!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suites are very nice
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Very good hotel! The location on the beach couldn't be better. The staff was great!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Great location, very friendly & helpful staff. They served a really nice hot breakfast. It was very clean & charming. It's geared more to the adult traveler, I would not recommend it to people traveling with children. It's more of a quite, quaint place to relax!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Understanding that this hotel is neither a chain or a real B&B we love the laid back, homey atmosphere at this hotel. If you are expecting the Ritz you will be disappointed, but its a great place to unwind and enjoy the beach & pool. Beach access is easy and surfboard rentals are half a block away at Ron Jon's or CBSC. The pool and grounds are nicely kept. The balcony views of the ocean are nice. We request rooms in the south tower because they are a bit more spacious than the north wing.
The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast is nice too.
We had some minor issues with a sleeper sofa that needed a new mattress, a non stop running toilet and noisy, drippy A/C unit, but the overall pleasant stay out weighed these issues.

Its a traditional Florida beachfront hotel experience that you don't often see anymore.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family