“BREAKFAST, LIKE MOM USED TO MAKE!”

Country Cookin' Diner
Ranked #25 of 126 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cuisines: American
Cocoa, Florida, United States
“BREAKFAST, LIKE MOM USED TO MAKE!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is a place that many local people go every morning, for that first hot cup of coffee that never ends and a great breakfast. I went yesterday, and I just may go again today. You can get a plate of eggs, cooked any way you want them, some home fries, bacon, biscuits and gravy, the largest plate of french toast, I have seen in a long time, or pancakes , sausage .....have I left any thing out? It's Breakfast folks, not rocket science. This is just good, home made American vittles. YUM YUM!

• Visited July 2012

Cocoa, Florida
“Good food, decent prices- nice little diner”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ate breakfast here after it was recommended to us. I got a country scramble- eggs, onions, green peppers, bacon, and cheddar cheese on top. It was very good and my plate was full of that and potaotes. The potatoes were perfect- I can't seem to find many breakfast places that I like the potatoes, so I usually get grits, but I was glad that I tried them here. My husband got corned beef hash and liked it- didn't love it but liked it. It does appear very clean, however my seat ( in a booth ) had a huge hole in the middle of it! Huge and gross. Not impressed with that- at least cover it up, or tape it over! I was not in the bathroom- which I think is a real indication of their cleanliness. We will be back.

• Visited July 2012
“The new one in rockledge”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I was dying to visit the new diner on barnes in rockledge but was sadly dissapointed. My bf had country fried steak .. The waitress forgot the salad and it came w brown gravy instead of white. It was gross & very salty the sides had no flavor .. I ordered breakfast ... The waitress forgot my french toast .. I asked for well done corn beef hash
And it was undercooked..no flavor .. Overall very cheap u get a lot for your money the food just isnt good, & the waitresses r kinda dumb..( ima waitress) it wasnt even busy n she forgot to bring us a salad and french toast ... Any price is good food gross service slow

florida
“Great Country Cookin! Beyond Reasonable Too!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This Diner has 3 locations, and they are ALL great!! Their food makes you want to come back againa nd again! They have KILLER Desserts and their food is Very good and very comforting!! Their service is always great and the Atmosphere Especially the location in Rockledge is fantastic! Most recently we had homemade Chicken and Dumplins and my husband got to eat the Huge Portion of chicken AND HIS Meatloaf! I only wanted the DUMPLINS and the Biscuits! Their potatoes are Real and they have a yam casserole much of the time and again...Great, great Food!! They have open faced sandwiches and home-made desserts, although the last time I got a piece of the german chocolate cake, and I did NOT like it, BUT...IF you can ever get the pina colada cake or the chocolate peanut butter pie! Eat it all! I will when I catch it again!! All their desserts and foods are great, except again I did not like that german choc cake...but with Everything else I've had their, Big deal! Their food and desserts are WORTH going back again and AGAIN! Their prices also can't be beat! Service too, Great! SO all in all, we will always GO BACK...unless they ever change, and I can't see THAT happening! They have a Great THING going!!

• Visited June 2012
“The new CC in Rockledge Florida”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I got to tell u, I had the best biscuits and sausage gravy here since I left North Varolina ten years ago! The place is clean as a pin and they real really nice to me, even gave me a refill in a twenty ounce mug to go of sweet. Tea! This is one great place for breakfast and I am going back for lunch!

• Visited June 2012