“Friendly, fresh and well priced”

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 124 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Cocoa, Florida
“Friendly, fresh and well priced”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place is a great takeaway. The food is really fresh, loads of vegetables, not greasy, jam packed with flavour.

And to top it off, the service is always very friendly and chatty.

Great.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank quiglm

Cocoa, Florida
“Great take out food.”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Love this small resturant. It's not a big place so don't go with a crowd to eat in. We loved the food and the people who run it are very nice.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank fixedweek
“A Suntree Gem”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

This is my favorite take out. I always order extra white rice instead of the soup, they always get my order right ! I think the couple who owns the place are retired Air Gorce, even more reason for me to like it as we are an Air Force retired family as well! Ru the sweet and sour chicken, best I have ver had and non greasy!

Visited June 2012
Orlando
“Best Chinese Restaurant I have ever eaten at!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This restaurant is the Best, Best, Best Chinese restaurant I have ever been to in my life!!!

The owners are also very friendly and respectful!!!

I would highly, highly, highly recommend this restaurant, located on SR 524 in Cocoa, next to McDonalds!!!

• Visited March 2012
Sunshine State of Florida
“Yummy, yummy, yummy! Excellent take-out food and service.”
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I'm not a huge fan of Chinese food, but the Great Wall Chinese Take-Out Restaurant can easily make me one. Their food was amazingly good with generous portions and decent prices. The order was packed meticulously to avoid spillage without being difficult to carry.

Our order consisted of Cashew Nut Chicken dinner, Rib dinner, crab rangoon, wonton and egg drop soups, and steamed dumplings.

Each item we ate tasted better than any other Chinese food we've tried. It wasn't just typical Chinese food, this was "WOW! This tastes wonderful!" Not one meal disappointed.

The rib dinner really took me by surprise. Rib dinners in the past have been "meh" for me. Usually chewy, largely forgettable. However last night rib dinner from Great Wall was delightful. The ribs were so tasty and not chewy. It even seem the ones that had singed edges that were somewhat burnt tasted even better.

The egg drop soup was also very tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Crab rangoons were delectable. They were cooked perfectly and tasted awesome.

The steamed dumplings....wow! Excellent!

My husband is not a fan of pork-fried rice and usually orders plain. He sampled mine and was impressed how good it was and will order it for himself in the future.

The Great Wall Chinese Restaurant is a take-out restaurant. You don't eat there, rather you pick up your meals to go. Their food is much better than the average Chinese fare. My husband and I highly recommend it. Two thumbs up!

• Visited April 2011