“HELLO! HELLO! ANYBODY THERE???”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #84 of 126 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cuisines: Fast Food
Cocoa, Florida, United States
“HELLO! HELLO! ANYBODY THERE???”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

MAN! Do I hate writing negative reviews. I have been to Sonic's, all over the United States, and I continue to try and give them second, third, and 10th chances. I am done. It is the only place I have been where I sit and stare at the menu,trying to find anything remotely appetizing, I pull in every few months or so, to see if they have any thing new. I usually just pull out, and order nothing. As my memory returns, as to the last meal I may have had there. Pretty much every thing I have ever tried was just so bland, and no amount of salt, or ketchup could revive it. From broken speakers, or buttons that did not work, so I could order, when I braved the idea of yet another try at something to wolf down, to even being ignored at the drive in speaker, for so long, I had to peel out of the drive way, like Harrison Ford in American Graffiti! Yikes! Nuff said.

Visited March 2012

Duluth, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Sickness”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I got sick after eating breakfast here. I will never eat at a sonic again and will definitely spread the word.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Kris11Chris
North of Los Angeles
“Good Food!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We picked lunch up one weekday. Food was good and the slushies are the Best!! Lime is so refreshing on a hot summer day!

• Visited August 2011
Cocoa, Florida
“Very good food. Where we eat lunch on the weekends.”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

Very good food. Where we eat lunch on the weekends.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Their drinks are good, like the ice.”
Reviewed December 29, 2007

Their drinks are good, like the ice.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook