“Good, New Restaurant in Cocoa Village”
Review of Pub Americana

Pub Americana
Ranked #10 of 138 Restaurants in Cocoa
Reviewed September 1, 2015

My wife and I had lunch at Pub Americana today. It was our first time in this new restaurant (only open about a month). The food was delicious, I had the American Burger and the wife had the portabella mushroom salad. The service was okay, the staff were friendly and very helpful. I'm sure they are all getting used to the processes. I would recommend trying this restaurant out, and we will go back again.

4  Thank Merritt47

Reviewed September 1, 2015

We went twice since they opened and we loved the food. Their mushroom and goat cheese salad taste really good and well as the crab, avocado, mango appetizer. My husband enjoyed the burgers. It is a bit slow for now but they are new so still trying to get the hang of it, hopefully they will sort it out soon because we need more places like this to stay open in the area.

3  Thank medcoco1
Reviewed September 1, 2015

We get that you're new. But you can't blame everything on a new POS. Our party of 5 dined outside and had to yell to get a server to come to our table. (She was at the table next to us and turned away from our table.) We ordered appetizers for the table... 45 minutes! (They were delicious by the way, especially the fried pickles.) Four out of five entrees were incorrect, and one of those was delivered after the rest of the party had finished their entrees. I hope they overcome their growing pains because the food really is quite good. But we won't be back until we see some reviews that indicate the service is on the same level as the food.

1  Thank SchnauzerBridget
Reviewed August 31, 2015

stopped Sat. afternoon. not crowded but once people experience this new restaurant it will be. Hubs had mac n cheese which he declared the best ever. I had carne pizza, loaded with meat & cheese. Super good crust. Service was friendly and good. Judged by our super good food, I can't wait to work my way through the menu. Try this new restaurant, you won't be sorry. Definitely a be backer.

3  Thank Jackie M
Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

Great meal with great company. Dagi and I HIGHLY recommend this place. Very good meals. Arturo (owner) is very passionate about the quality of food. This is a "need to stop by and try" place. Dagi had the Ahi and I choose the Starving Artist Pizza

1  Thank RickMiii