Americas Best Value Inn - Cocoa / Port Canaveral
$118
Apollo Inn Motel(Cocoa)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
Travelocity
$75
Budget Inn(Cocoa)
$65
Hotels.com
$65
Aladdin Motel-Apartments(Merritt Island)(Great Value!)
$85
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleannegative reviewspicnic tablescontinental breakfastpark your carshipsavingstransportationfl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our one night stay was one scary experience for many reasons. The hotel was surrounded by seedy people...drunks from the in-house bar, a homeless person with a cart that kept rolling it by our door all night, people screaming all night like we were in the middle of Harlem. The inside was even scarier. Blood stains on the chair, a huge gash in the ratty sofa, nasty floors, burnt places on the comforter, and a bathtub that wouldn't drain. Needless to say, this was a last resort for us at 2 am on the way to Port Canaveral, and I do NOT suggest staying here. I slept fully clothed with my head on a towel. And even worse, we paid $70 to be scared of roaches and bed bugs all night. Just keep driving or sleep in your car!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FranklyDani
GMFL354, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Cocoa / Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

We sincerely aim to always make the stay of our guests as comfortable as possible, which is why it troubles us to hear that we have failed to give you that experience. We wish to let you know that we are indeed very sorry for the inconvenience the entire experience has brought you, especially with issues pertaining to stained items, bath tub problems and your safety in particular. Please know that your voice means a lot to us, and we seriously take all your feedback and evaluate the points we need to do to correct and improve the delivery of our services. Rest assured that the opportunity you have given us will not go to waste and we will certainly act on such matters to better serve our valued guests. We sincerely hope that you’d reconsider and visit us again next time.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Relatively clean but not maintained well. Took hours for them to clean up messes in common areas (elevator). Old drapes and furnishings. Price cheaper than many other hotels, but not cheap enough. The staff was wonderfully friendly and accommodating. They had a hot breakfast bar which justified the price, but we didn't eat the food. Great recommendation for local food. convenience of a bar/lounge onsite with a happy hour just when the average traveler needs it. Ice machine was broken and had to get from front desk.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joan C

Ensuring your comfort and convenience is what drives us to work hard in giving you a pleasantly memorable experience to remember. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and giving us your candid feedback. The appreciation you gave with regards to our friendly and reliable staff is indeed heart-warming. We wish to let you know that all your inputs regarding the cleanliness and the hotel upkeep in total will not go unnoticed for we will constantly work on improving our services to serve you better. We hope that we may be able to be of service to you again on your next visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I can tell you it was an experience. Driving up to the hotel there is a man out front by road laying on the ground with his grocery cart full of lines and what have you (God bless him). Went into the lobby to check in got key to room. Went to room and OMG the smell in the room was so intense i had to go to the supermaket to buy candles. Then comforter on bed had holes in it and was burned. As it started to get dark outside i could see people in the parking lot exchanging items, (gee wonder what they were doing?). Pool was not availble for use as i called ahead of time and they said yea we have a pool but somehow forgot to say it is not for use at this time. strolled around town a bit. Back to the room was very noisy all night long, 2 3 4 in the morning people hanging out by pool having a party. And the i checked my reciept and the girl did not take off my AAA discount. All in all it was a bad decison for me to stay there and would not recomment this for my dog..

Room Tip: dont stay by the pool or walk around alone. not a safe area for kids
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for giving us a chance to improve and excel in the delivery of our services by bringing your concerns to our attention. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to write us a feedback, we are however sincerely sorry for falling short in meeting your expectations. We understand that your concerns regarding the unpleasant smell, the cleanliness as well as the unavailability of our pool in total have made your stay disappointing and inconvenient. We wish to let you know that we will continually seek to correct our deficiencies so that we may serve you better. We sincerely hope that we may be able to provide you a far better experience should you wish to stay with us again next time.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

OMG!!!!!! Where do I start..... My husband and I were super tired from driving, so we decided to stay at this location. When I walked in the guy in the front desk he just looked at me and said nothing, after an awkward moment I told him I needed a room. When we walked in the room the smell hit me like a ton of bricks!!!! It smelled so bad. the carpet was dirty. When I took my shoes off my socks were getting suck to the carpet. Later that night I saw something move across my pillow, I jumped so fast and just stared at the pillow and was disbelief to see a [--] of bugs running around. Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! My husband woke up as I yelled BED BUGS.....I swear when he pulled the sheets off of him they were on him. OMG I put my clothes on so fast and ran to the front desk and he stayed to pack up our stuff to get the hell out of there. While in the office I explain to the man (white man) that we had bed bugs and he replied "how do you know they're bed bugs", I pulled out cell and showed him the pictures I took. He than show the picture to some old man and that man said "Yep their bed bugs". He told me that they would go in there and "bomb" it. Thank god the man did not hesitate to give me a refund and I didn't get a sorry!!!!

My suggestion to the manager is get a carpet cleaner and clean the carpets put at least one air freshener inside the rooms and bring a dog to sniff out the bedbugs because a bomber is not going to take care of that.

My husband and I had Bed Bug bites all over our body for many weeks. My husband and I are now traumatized!!!!!! Worst experience EVER!!!!!! By the way I'm not sure of the room number but I think it was room 105 on the 1st floor looking at the parking lot and highway also it was like 4 rooms to the left before getting to the pool. I want to say room 105 but I'm not sure.

Before we left we threw our stuff in their dumpster because we were afraid of bringing bedbugs home.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Marithza
GMFL354, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Cocoa / Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a feedback regarding your experience. We deeply regret that you had to go through an incident that made your stay less than satisfactory. Your comments and suggestions have been noted and we have informed the management to ensure that we take the necessary measures to avoid similar situations from occurring.
Please accept our apology and be rest assured that the information you gave us will be used to make an improvement on our services so we can provide a better one for our valued customers like you.
We hope you will give us a chance to show you that we are taking your feedback and using it to evaluate our processes and to make our clients see that they can stay with us and have a pleasurable experience.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I called around b4 deciding on this hotel and chose it because of the low price and location. just 9 minutes from cocoa beach pier...Breakfast was continually.changing daily which gave us more options and with picky children there was something for everyone. staff was friendly and helpful. pool was clean and entertaining for myself and the kids. i will stay longer and more often!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank mommaMissouri

We are driven by the motivation of giving our guests the best service there is to offer, and it gives us great joy to know that we have done an excellent job in attending to your needs. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and sharing to us your positive experience regarding the appreciation you have for our breakfast selection, and the enjoyment you had with your kids while relaxing in the pool. We couldn’t wait to be of service to you again very soon.