“Wow - You Will Not Be Disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SolRisa Inn

SolRisa Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Cocoa B&B and Inns
Palm Bay, Florida
“Wow - You Will Not Be Disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I felt that I must come on here and comment after my wonderful stay at the Solrisa Inn. I was lucky enough to win the stay through a wellness program at my work, so I wanted to preface my review with that information. We arrived just about check-in time (3pm) for our one night stay. The Innkeeper was so kind when we arrived, and upgraded us to the cottage due to a wedding party being in some of the main rooms, saying he thought the cottage would be nicer and more private. He then invited us to a wine and snacks hour from 5-6pm. I told him that we would not be able to make it, since we were going to dinner with my parents that night. He kindly offered to make us a plate before we left, and offered us wine then. We gladly accepted and he spent about 30 minutes chatting with us. We loved the cottage - it was quite large, with several rooms. It was very well decorated, with an antique-like fridge, embroidered handkerchiefs hanging from two towel racks, etc. It has a wonderful tempur-pedic bed and a Keurig Vue. There is a nice, small screened in porch in the front where we relaxed in the evening. The river is easily seen from this vantage point. We were told breakfast would be at 8am - and when we arrived at right about on time, there were blueberries, raspberries, a banana/pineapple mixture, a bread pudding and lemon poppyseed muffins waiting. The innkeeper asked if we would like poached eggs and asparagus, and we said sure, having really no idea what that meant. Well, I wish I would have taken a photo. One of the best breakfasts I had ever had arrived a few minutes later. The eggs were just delicious, and there was a wonderful cheese sprinkled on the entire meal. What a breakfast. Please, if you like bed and breakfasts, check this place out. It is adorable and you will love it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sharon S
Elena S, Owner at SolRisa Inn, responded to this review, December 1, 2016
After being closed for a little over a year, SolRisa Inn reopened in July and we would welcome your return to our B&B to stay again should your travels return you to the Space Coast or Cocoa. We wish you many wonderful travels and adventures! -Elena & Jeremy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Niskayuna, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

Really nice newly renovated house that kept its charm while adding all the modern comfort and more. Just a 10 minute walk from nice restaurants like Café Margaux. Service was really nice but the best part was the room. We stayed in the Swan which had a Tempurpedic Cloud bed, steam shower and jacuzzi tub. Plus our own blacony where we enjoyed a complimentary glass of wine after we came in. Would definitely come back !

Room Tip: Loved the Swan room with its expansive bath room and sunny balcony with private access.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FrenchKheldar
Schenectady, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here just one night, but I wish we had more time! Beautiful property right on the water. Delicious breakfast. Really enjoyed our stay in the swan room. It had a balcony overlooking the river and an amazing en suite bathroom complete with jacuzzi tub and a steam shower.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Ashford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

We have just returned from a lovely holiday touring Florida and felt we must say what a great find the Solrisa Inn was. The hospitality was superb and the evening snacks and drinks with other guests so unexpected. Our room, overlooking the Indian River was just perfect and the private jetty where we sat and read, and watched the dolphins and fish was the icing on the cake!
Chas even found the name of a bird I had taken photos of from his collection of wildlife books! Chris served up the most amazing breakfasts and made sure we were well fed for the day. The Inn is very near the Kennedy Space Centre and areas to view manatee, and Cocoa village is very quaint, and within easy walking distance near a beautiful marina. We are already planning to return to Florida next year, again to the Solrisa Inn and maybe combining it with a trip to Carolina.
Sandra and Roy

Room Tip: Every room is beautifully decorated so you are spoilt for choice!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Elena S, Owner at SolRisa Inn, responded to this review, December 1, 2016
We are so pleased you had a chance to enjoy everything SolRisa has to offer and enjoyed reading about your experience! After being closed for a little over a year, SolRisa Inn reopened her doors in July and would of course welcome the opportunity to serve you should your travels return you to the Space Coast or Cocoa. We wish you many beautiful travels and wonderful adventures! -Elena & Jeremy
Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was on a multi-state college scouting tour with my high school junior and we ended our journey in Cocoa to visit some family. Each town, we chose to stay in B&B's to make the trip extra special and SolRisa was by far the best in every category! Amazing location, beautiful accommodations and John & Lucy were exceptional. I will be returning!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Fleur - Loved the balcony!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Recently I went on a wellness retreat with some girlfriends at SolRisa, and I'm officially obsessed. First of all, what a gorgeous property. Its right across the street from the water with beautiful views from every room. The grounds are immaculate and just perfect. Next, the inside. Every detail was thought of. Each room has its own look and feel and the whole house is designed with charm and elegance with modern amenities. I had the luxury of staying in the cottage which is separate from the house. It has its own little sitting room and mini kitchen along with a beautiful screened in porch facing the water. Now, on to the staff. The owner is unbelievably hospitable and really makes you feel at home. The innkeepers were amazing and made me feel so comfortable and pampered. I did not want to leave. Most relaxing vacation I've been on in a while.

To sum it up, the Inn is a wonderful getaway. From a romantic weekend with your significant other to a relaxing mother daughter retreat, SolRisa Inn is the perfect place.

ENJOY!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Paige B
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

A group of girls got together to spend the weekend at the SolRisa Inn for the Inn's first Wellness Retreat. It was exactly what the doctor ordered after a seriously stressful month! We were welcomed at the Inn with wine and hors devours, journals for our weekend and a few art supplies to get the senses flowing. We all turned off our smartphones for the weekend and sat back to enjoy each others' company!

I probably would have spent my whole weekend rocking on the front porch (or dock) looking out over the Indian River, had it not been for the activities the Inn had planned for us! The food provided by the staff was absolutely delicious, fresh, and nutritious, and I went home with some new recipes (jotted down in my journal) to try.

Thank you so much to Chris, Lucia, Chaz, and Lynne for helping us to get grounded this weekend! I highly recommend the Inn for a soothing birthday, group, or couples retreat to take time to regroup and recharge.

Room Tip: All rooms are gorgeous and have a private dock or porch to be enjoyed. The beds are extremely comfor...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Cait S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cocoa
Inn at Cocoa Beach
Inn at Cocoa Beach
#1 of 31 in Cocoa Beach
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Holiday Inn Express Cocoa

Been to SolRisa Inn? Share your experiences!