“A Must Have Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is one of the few places I will go out of my way to eat at. The staff is extremely friendly, great service. The pizza here is to die for! They have a 24" pizza that is massive, but even with the crazy size they didn't sacrifice taste and flavour. The crust is amazing, with really good toppings. They have different sizes and of course slices.
I have never been disappointed and would recommend stopping by.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Love Cocoa Village, especially Ryan's Pizza. The Pizza's the best! Great Menu, great service. Gotta love the ol' bartender, he's quick with a draft and always a smile on his face.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I've tried about a dozen Pizza joints since I moved to Florida 5+ years ago and had just about given up on getting a decent pizza in this state- until I tried Ryans. YUM!!! Nice place with wood floors and exposed brick as well and a little bar with live music upstairs.
Also recommended are the salads and the Wings which are large and crispy with just the right amount of hot sauce. Wash it down with a draft beer and you are good to go!!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I moved to the area about seven months ago and Ryan's is quickly becoming our favorite neighborhood pizza place. They have the best crust, wide selection of toppings and cold beer and the red wine they have is excellent. The staff is friendly, the place gets busy but we have always lucked out and got a seat, the little outside area is nice but of course the smokers come sit by you and ruin that so we usually sit inside to avoid smoke. Good Job Ryan's

Reviewed August 15, 2012

yummy pizza it's huge they have one of the biggest pizza's i have ever seen ,we really enjoy there cold beer too they have a great selection to chose from