Desert Acres Stables
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice, for a 2 hr and a 3 hr trail ride. Both rides were enjoyable. Barn is clean. Horses well cared for. Donna was friendly and a pleasure to ride with. Will definitely go back on future trips to Florida.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Emnjosegonzalez

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Couldn't ask for more”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Donna Hakanson and the staff are as good as they come. Warm, helpful give you the full attention during a lesson, have even given me extra time with out charging additionally.

When I was looking for a place to take lessons, She was the first to return my call and take the time to find out my needs
I totally recommend this company for all your equine needs! lessons, or trail rides,

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Vetgirl11
Port Saint John, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a great time today on the trail ride. The horses and equipment were great. Donna showed us a great time. We could trot and cantor when we wanted. The trails were wonderful. It brought back great memories of when we used to own our horses and went trail riding.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank G8torman
Viera, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I really enjoyed going here!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I actually am surprised to hear the negative feedback. We have been here about 3 times, and my daughter loves going...the lady is very nice. She takes my daughter out back after the 1hr lesson to wash and brush the horse as well as look at the chickens...we love it. So sorry you have had bad experiences. Try again maybe? We'll be def going back.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank arlene b
Orlando, Florida
“RUDE!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I had almost the same exact experience. I bought a Groupon for me and my bf to do a 1 hour trail ride I tried calling for several weeks and couldn't get in contact with anyone, finally when I did the lady was really rude and when I mentioned I have a groupon her tone immediately got worse. One time I called and she told me shed call me back because she "didnt have her books in front of her bc she was on a horse" EXCUSE ME! How was I supposed to know that? Anyways, I am going to try and get my money back before I go here. Wouldn't recommend.

Visited June 2012