“homemade cuisine made by a true chef”
Review of So Good! Cottage Cafe - CLOSED

So Good! Cottage Cafe
Cuisines: Latin, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: So Good! Cottage Café will excite your taste buds with fresh, home-style cuisine prepared by a professional chef, in an open kitchen. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and hormone-free meat options served in a fun, "Key West" atmosphere. Craft beers and wine and outdoor seating available. Check out Chef Fernando's weekly soup and "blackboard" specials. Join us for Saturday, Mimosa Brunch!
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Ok, folks, here's the question. Where in this world do you find a homey comfortable Key West type of cottage home, with a cosy fun atmosphere, that serves fresh delicious food selections that are prepared by a skilled chef? I'll tell you where...in Cocoa Florida of all places!
My husband and I heard about the wonderful cooking skills of Chef Fernando, and decided to go at lunchtime with some friends to try out the place. What a treasure...to be served heathy meal choices made from scratch by someone who knows what he's doing?! And for a reasonable price too, just to add yet another reason to make the trip. We have been there several times now, and no matter what we are served, it is always healthy and delicious. My favorite is the Miso Wrap, which includes eggs, black beans and salso wrapped in a delicious spinach tortilla. Or maybe my favorite is the Black Bean Vegetarian soup or maybe the Cuban Vegan Burrito...I just can't decide so I'll have to return to make that all important decision! Ultimately, from the time I enter, to the time I leave with a satisfied belly, I am always happy we choose So Good as our place for lunch.

3  Thank Greenshine