“Very Close to a Philly Cheese Steak”
Review of Philly Station - CLOSED

Philly Station
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Description: Your brotherly place for Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks! Made any way your heart desires! Chicken, vegan, and deli sandwiches also available. Homemade soups and salads along with Tastykakes, ice cream and UTZ potato chips gives you more options to curb your appetite. Top it all off with the largest variety of softdrinks. Dine In, Take out, and Delivery.
Daytona Beach, FL
“Very Close to a Philly Cheese Steak”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'M from Philly and this is the closest I have come to a true Philly Cheese Steak. This is a franchise and I ate at the one which just opened in Daytona. They give you ample among of steak and you can add the topings you want all very good. The roll still needs some improvement. I had the wheat roll and it became soggy with all the meat. If you want to experience an excellent inexpensive Philly Steak this place is worth it.

• Visited April 2013

Cocoa, Florida
“Love the pretzel Melts!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here the last two days in a row. I am in love with the BLT pretzel melt! It is so good! My husband has had two different phillies and liked both of them. We took my parents and they loved it as well. We will be going more often for sure!

Port Saint John, Florida
“Pictures & sandwiches; They look the same, not like other sandwich shops!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Husband and I eat there at least 2 times a month. Never gotten a bad meal and I am a very picky eater. Custom orders don't bother them. If you see a picture of one of there subs; that's what you get, a lot of meat and condiments ~ rare that I can finish the entire sub.

• Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Best Philly in Brevard!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Despite having eaten my first Philly IN Philly, I'm as interested in quality as authenticity. The place that used to be in the Melbourne Square Mall was 100% authentic, but they are 100% out of business. So my favorite for years has been Doubles, or whatever they're calling themselves now. Then Little Phillies in Satellite Beach. This is now the winner.

They don't make 'em like they do in Philly; in fact, they make 'em like they do at Quizno's. Doesn't matter. The bread is perfect, the cheese selection (provolone or Whiz) is perfect, and the meat is excellent. Great fries, decent soup, nice dining room with lots of Spider-Man pictures on the wall. (Yes, Spidey is from Noo Yawk. You have to have kids to understand.) Only the, shall we say, variable service keeps them from being five stars.

• Visited August 2012
Angel O, Owner at Philly Station, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thanks for your review. I actually was a Quiznos, that was horrible, to say the least, so I thought reinventing myself, doing cheesesteaks, would make people happy!
Port Saint John, Florida, United States
“yummmm cheesesteak!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My favorite place to go anytime!! love it and I am very addicted!! Never have gotten anything bad from this place!! Worth every penny you will spend!!

• Visited September 2012