“Never again.”

Chaparral Mexican Grill
Ranked #17 of 129 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Mexican Favorites for over 30 years. Oak Wood Grill for the steak lovers out there. Full Liquor bar featuring Brevards #1 House Margarita as voted by Florida Today.
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant this weekend with big expectatioms of great mexican food. Service is mediocre, and food is tasteless, yep, no flavor at all! My burrito had no flavor. My husband was really dissapointed with his plate also. Waitress took a long time to go to the table. My husband asked her if he could change rice for plantains, when the plate came, it came with rice. We are locals, so we will keep lookomg for a better mexican restaurant. We are dissapointed.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We have only eaten lunch here once, but will definitely go back. My wife had an enchilada with the Colorado beef along with a taco, and I had a "wet" pork burrito. Both meals were very good and were homemade. Servers were very attentive and helpful. With two large drinks and two lunch entrees, our bill was less than $18. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We eat here on a regular basis...Love the items from the Mesquite grill especially the Kabob...the black bean soup is excellent as are the plantains. ..the cuban sandwich is a nice quick lunch...the wait staff is always attentive and the service is fast.

It is a nice, uncomplicated place to eat--

Reviewed November 15, 2011

My friend and i enjoy visiting a differant local restaurant every month. We decided to go to this one as we both like mexican food. Well, The service was great - from the waiter to the manager! We had a few questions and the waiter answered them all patiently and even suggested differant things for me to try as everything on the menu looked so good and I could not make up my mind! The food was great and had large portions of which we took home to enjoy later. The dessert was yummy. All in all, I think this place is one of the gems of Cocoa!

Reviewed October 10, 2011

We came here due to having a good coupon. Dinner started with complimentary chips and salsa. The chips were nice and crisp. Service was prompt. The food was good. I would not say it was exceptional by any means but nothing was wrong with it either. The staff was polite. Typical Mexican restaurant decor.