“Best Mexican restaurant in area”

Chaparral Mexican Grill
Ranked #12 of 124 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Mexican Favorites for over 30 years. Oak Wood Grill for the steak lovers out there. Full Liquor bar featuring Brevards #1 House Margarita as voted by Florida Today.
Melbourne, FL
“Best Mexican restaurant in area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

We have only eaten lunch here once, but will definitely go back. My wife had an enchilada with the Colorado beef along with a taco, and I had a "wet" pork burrito. Both meals were very good and were homemade. Servers were very attentive and helpful. With two large drinks and two lunch entrees, our bill was less than $18. We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2012

cocoa fl
“Great value -- good Mex/cuban cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

We eat here on a regular basis...Love the items from the Mesquite grill especially the Kabob...the black bean soup is excellent as are the plantains. ..the cuban sandwich is a nice quick lunch...the wait staff is always attentive and the service is fast.

It is a nice, uncomplicated place to eat--

• Visited December 2011
Cocoa
“very nice and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

My friend and i enjoy visiting a differant local restaurant every month. We decided to go to this one as we both like mexican food. Well, The service was great - from the waiter to the manager! We had a few questions and the waiter answered them all patiently and even suggested differant things for me to try as everything on the menu looked so good and I could not make up my mind! The food was great and had large portions of which we took home to enjoy later. The dessert was yummy. All in all, I think this place is one of the gems of Cocoa!

• Visited December 2010
Aurora, Colorado
“Good food and service. Worth a stop.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

We came here due to having a good coupon. Dinner started with complimentary chips and salsa. The chips were nice and crisp. Service was prompt. The food was good. I would not say it was exceptional by any means but nothing was wrong with it either. The staff was polite. Typical Mexican restaurant decor.

• Visited October 2011
“A local gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

We eat here at least twice a month. My husband prefers the Mexican-usually enchiladas and my daughter and I love the Cuban dish of palomilla steak, plantains and black beans and rice. Chips and salsa are fresh and complimentary. Service is always good. We especially love Friday and Saturday nights when there is a guitar playing singer singing Spanish songs and classic ballads. Servings are big enough for all of us to take home a second meal as a doggie bag. Try it for great lunch specials too!

2 Thank MSASJACJA