My boyfriend and I were in an unkown town and looking for a a convenient to interstate place to stay for a night. We were sort of in a last ditch mode in looking for a place to stay. We are used to staying at the Motel 6 in Orlando on American Way (which always is pasable) and always have trusted Tom Bodett's voice over the years.
When we pulled up to the front desk there were actually two dudes working on a car up on jacks in the parking lot (should have been first clue). Front desk clerk was acually quite friendy and efficient and seemed to get us to the room promptly (here is where the terror begins).
- severe biological odors
- marked stains on area near sink
- bio stains on wall near toilet bowl
- toilet area simply dotted with stains (?)
- under sink outside of toilet bowl area there was simple six inch by eight inch hole busted
- no liners between pillows and pillow case
- pillows had deep brown oily staining covering entire pillow surface
- sides of mattresses marked with profuse staining
- Paper thin walls which provided an unadulturated sixy minute audio show from
the couple next door.
We were desperate. We were tired and we simply had to rest.
At 3:35 a.m. we both woke at the same time and decided to get out. We packed and practically ran out of the room with our luggage in tow.
Truly something out of the movies. Frightening.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 Cocoa Fl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.