“Got to be better options.” 3 of 5 stars

BEST WESTERN of Clewiston
BEST WESTERN of Clewiston
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Clewiston
Melbourne, Florida
“Got to be better options.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I know Clewiston is a small town but there has to be better hotels than this best Western. My wife is absolutely disgusted with bugs. And when she stepped on a Huge roach on the bathroom floor at 3 AM she screamed loud enough to wake up the whole hotel. i killed two large spiders and several ants but I dared not to tell my wife. Unfortunately our schedule was so tight that getting back to the hotel and crashing out left no time to look for another hotel. The hotel next-door looked a lot newer but it's hard to say if they have a bug problem too.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank MNC20
vivian clewisto... p, General Manager at BEST WESTERN of Clewiston, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Good Afternoon,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of running into an insect in the room,
I would like to remind you that we are in the swamp area of Florida and we are
in a very rainy season.

I will make sure we address these issues with our maintenance and have already
contacted our exterminating company.

I hope that we see you in the future and if so will offer you a discounted rate.

Vivian Perez
General MAnager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Honaker, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Will stay in this hotel every time. What can I say the best is the best. The hotel staff goes to great lengths to make you as comfortable as is reasonable. The pool is nice and well maintained. The Hotel is easy to find and located right next to a major food chain.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Charles F
Titusville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My job keeps me on the road constantly and I stay in motels every week. The people at this Best Western are the best! They always go out of their way to help with whatever I need. The rooms are clean and so is the pool. Breakfast is served early enough so construction guys can eat without being in a hurry. Plenty of parking and parking lot is lit up brightly at night............ I will stay there anytime I am working in the area......

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kevin G
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We arrived late. I had called ahead to advise them of our late arrival. I was told there was no problem. When we returned home there was a message asking if we were going to arrive since the motel was heavily booked. I have to assume since we didn't return the call and the message was left before my call they assumed we were on the way. A nice touch.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank watercop
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was in the area for work and found this Best Western very convenient for me. Very friendly staff and had a great rate for that night. The room was on the 2nd floor, which I prefer and the room was very spacious and CLEAN! I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that travels into Clewiston.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Sean B
vivian clewisto... p, General Manager at BEST WESTERN of Clewiston, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Good Morning,

I would like to thank you for the review you have posted on
behalf of our property. Our goal is to satisfy your travel needs
and would like to offer our hospitality to you in your future travels.

Thank you and Have a wonderfull day..

Vivian Perez
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We left the Florida keys mid morning intending to stop at a reasonable time around the south end of Lake Okeechobee. Unfortunately we started up the eastern side of the lake, up route 715 to Pahokee through South Bay and Belle Glade. Dont go looking for a motel in that area - there are none! Didn't find anywhere to stay so doubled back to Clewiston. The sun was setting and it was well after 8 so we failed our quest to stop at a reasonable hour. But the Best Western, Clewiston, was a welcome refuge. Lovely large clean room, dark and quiet, easy to sleep. Lovely welcome from the lovely lady on the desk. Ate at the nearby BBQ joint - not fancy but filling.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank qwill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Recently stayed with a few friends for cycling, Courtney was very helpful with eating locations and directions and was full of cheer. Rooms well kept and quiet. Hope to plan another cycling trip to the area.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clewiston
Holiday Inn Express Clewiston
North Lake Estates RV Resort
North Lake Estates RV Resort
#1 of 6 in Moore Haven
4.5 of 5 stars 16 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN of Clewiston? Share your experiences!