“Great Place to Stay”

Best Western Of Clewiston
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Clewiston
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Will stay in this hotel every time. What can I say the best is the best. The hotel staff goes to great lengths to make you as comfortable as is reasonable. The pool is nice and well maintained. The Hotel is easy to find and located right next to a major food chain.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Charles F

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My job keeps me on the road constantly and I stay in motels every week. The people at this Best Western are the best! They always go out of their way to help with whatever I need. The rooms are clean and so is the pool. Breakfast is served early enough so construction guys can eat without being in a hurry. Plenty of parking and parking lot is lit up brightly at night............ I will stay there anytime I am working in the area......

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We arrived late. I had called ahead to advise them of our late arrival. I was told there was no problem. When we returned home there was a message asking if we were going to arrive since the motel was heavily booked. I have to assume since we didn't return the call and the message was left before my call they assumed we were on the way. A nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank watercop
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was in the area for work and found this Best Western very convenient for me. Very friendly staff and had a great rate for that night. The room was on the 2nd floor, which I prefer and the room was very spacious and CLEAN! I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that travels into Clewiston.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sean B
vivian clewisto... p, General Manager at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Good Morning,

I would like to thank you for the review you have posted on
behalf of our property. Our goal is to satisfy your travel needs
and would like to offer our hospitality to you in your future travels.

Thank you and Have a wonderfull day..

Vivian Perez

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We left the Florida keys mid morning intending to stop at a reasonable time around the south end of Lake Okeechobee. Unfortunately we started up the eastern side of the lake, up route 715 to Pahokee through South Bay and Belle Glade. Dont go looking for a motel in that area - there are none! Didn't find anywhere to stay so doubled back to Clewiston. The sun was setting and it was well after 8 so we failed our quest to stop at a reasonable hour. But the Best Western, Clewiston, was a welcome refuge. Lovely large clean room, dark and quiet, easy to sleep. Lovely welcome from the lovely lady on the desk. Ate at the nearby BBQ joint - not fancy but filling.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank qwill
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Recently stayed with a few friends for cycling, Courtney was very helpful with eating locations and directions and was full of cheer. Rooms well kept and quiet. Hope to plan another cycling trip to the area.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was a spendy motel was the size and obvious squaller of the town. Fortunately the washer and dryer was working so I could accomplish that menial task.
Had quite a few working individuals staying at the hotel. We could tell because of the big equipment in the parking lot.
It was quiet and we got a good night's sleep.
The breakfast was decent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clewiston
Holiday Inn Express Clewiston
#1 of 6 in Moore Haven
Motor Inn - Clewiston
Motor Inn - Clewiston
#4 of 7 in Clewiston

Been to Best Western Of Clewiston? Share your experiences!