“Unbelievable value..Amazing BBQ.. And you won't leave hungry.”
Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Ranked #11 of 31 Restaurants in Clewiston
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Unbelievable value..Amazing BBQ.. And you won't leave hungry.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I met friends here and at first we weren't sure about eating here after reading some of the reviews. But we were all so happy we did. The service was very friendly, and the food was outstanding. They have an all you can eat section which is a great value. For $13.99 you can get all you can eat ribs, chicken, or pulled pork and all you can eat sides and you can switch it up... My husband and friends husband both got the all you can eat. Both me and my friend got the combo plate and it was huge. This was probably some of the best BBQ we have ever had. The Mac and cheese was awesome. There are not many places to go in Clewiston, but if you are ever in the area stop in and have some awesome BBQ. We were so full and happy when we left.

• Visited September 2013
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for the detailed review, JanaD775! We're so glad to hear that you decided to dine with us and enjoyed our combo platter. We hope to see you and your husband along with your friends again soon!

Miami, Florida, United States
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

As we were driving on US 27 we started getting hungry and stopped at Sonny's just off the US27.
I really liked this place, their salad bar was great with lots of veggies and other goodies to add to your plate, I order my salad bar with $2 extra you can add a side of meat a chose chicken breast and piled on the BBQ sauce. It was moist and delicious. The place has many locals stopping by for lunch on Sunday after Church I guess because everybody looked like they were wearing their Sunday best. :0)
The waitress was the sweetest young lady and went out of her way to makes us feel welcome.
We will definitely stop by again when we travel through beautiful US27.

• Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Go eat somewhere else!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Bad service and poorly made food. Even when we told them about the poor quality of the food they just shrugged it off and didn't offer to make it right. I'll never go back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jamie F
Waco, Texas
“Sonny's - Always Smokin Good ! ! !”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Every time I am in town I go to Sonny's for great Bar B Que. It is always, always good. Of course its also nice that it is right next to our hotel and it is hard to ignore that great smoke !

Visited August 2013
4 Thank captainbrian83
Moore Haven, Florida
“Good Ole Sonny's”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have not had Sonny's in a while. This trip we had take out, brought it home for lunch. I love the turkey and of course the famous garlic bread. Everyone that we encountered at the front was very nice. It is a nice place to stop and eat.

• Visited May 2013