“Get ready for LIFELONG memories!”

Skydive Spaceland Florida
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Clewiston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your heart's pounding, the wind is blasting by your face, and you're crouched at the open door of a flying airplane knowing you're about to have the time of your life! Whether you're looking for a thrill to spice up your day, an item to check off your bucket list, or a new hobby to throw yourself into, you're in the right place! Skydive Spaceland-Florida is one of the world's biggest, most progressive skydiving training centers, and we top it all off with our famous family hospitality-because that's how this business has done things for more than 20 years!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Gainesville, Florida
“Get ready for LIFELONG memories!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I purchased a tandem skydive package from Groupon for this company, and unfortunately for me I never looked at the address because they were located FOUR HOURS south of my home! Well, I just went with it anyway and let me tell you-- I'm already wanting to drive the four hours again so I can go a second time! First of all, the staff were amazing and incredibly funny. My instructor was Kazoo (spelling?) and he was very welcoming, relaxed, and he even talked to our group about medical stuff (we all work in a hospital). One thing you should know if you are going in a group: only TWO jumpers can go at a time! So, if you have an odd number of people, someone has to jump with a stranger. This kind of sucked for us because we had a group of three people, but at the same time we were given the opportunity to stand on the ground and take pictures of our other friend while she jumped and landed on the ground. The flight up takes approx 20 minutes, you free fall for 50 seconds, and then YOU get to pull the parachute cord and you parachute down for 5-9 minutes. The scenery is gorgeous, and the whole time throughout this experience the guys are "secretly," video taping you. When I saw my video, I HAD to purchase it because they did such a good job of highlighting all the great moments. Did I mention they use a GoPro for all of their pictures? I have had MULTIPLE friends show me their pictures from Skydiving places near my home, and the quality of Skydive Air Adventures' pictures are SO much better! I cannot recommend this place enough. I'm already trying to find a reason to drive to Clewiston again just so I can jump with these fellas.

Visited January 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Serious Adrenline Adventure”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is definitely worth a trip up Hwy 27 to Clewiston. Friendly staff, welcoming environment, and some kick-butt fun. If you've never done skydiving, this is the place to start. If you've done it in the past, this is the best place to do it again.

Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“Great place, really relaxed and very welcoming”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We rocked up at this place without even planning or scheduling anything, just saw it on the google maps and thought hey lets see whats happening there. We walked in the door and were immediately greeted by the really friendly crowd, who told us that a jump plane was leaving in a few minutes and my friend could go up for a tandem. Ten minutes later my friend was on the plane and en-route to 12,000ft, and 30 minutes later was back on the ground with a grin from ear to ear.
The ground crew took me out on the golf buggies to meet the guys landing, and just went out of their way to make you feel welcomed.
They put together a great video, and even posted it online so you could link it into your facebook.

I would definately recommend here for a tandem or a skydiving holiday. Whilst they had a very relaxed attitude, the safety aspects all seemed to be done properly.

Visited June 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“ONE DOWN FROM BUCKET LIST”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This place rocks, affordable , awesome staff place safety, Sky dive instructors awesome knew there stuff , well worth the money we spent,

Visited March 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Breathtaking Views and Fantastic Crew!”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Skydive Air Adventures is at the Air Glades airport. The people there are extremely friendly and upbeat. They were professional and explain how everything works so you feel secure and excited about your dive. Lisa and Rick are the owners and very down to earth. The ride up is great. The plane takes you over sugar cane fields, orange groves, and Lake Okeechobee. You can also see the Gulf of Mexico. At 14,000 feet you hop out and enjoy the rush and the views even more! Clewiston was located in the center of Southern Florida. It was only a little over an hour from Fort Lauderdale. It is probably about the same distance from the gulf as well. Definitely a great day trip to come out and fly!