“Take out pints were Great”

Ritter's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Clermont
Clermont, Florida
“Take out pints were Great”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Took out pint of mocha almond chocolate chip and Heath bar yesterday and pleased our dinner crowd last night. The custard was great and I got to use my discount card that is based on accumulative purchases. This place has the best cream in the area hands down.

1 Thank rogersober

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Custard”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Great custard and lots of flavors. When I arrived line was a little long but moved fast enough. They had a great selection of custard and a few ices. They where more then willing to offer my 9 year old a few sample spoons of some interesting flavors.

they had the standard chocolate and Vanilla, along with some nutella type flavors and a chocolate malt flavor custard that was to die for.

Overall my Wife, daughter and I had a great time and the custard was fantastic. Will definitely be going back.

1 Thank Chris C
Glendora, New Jersey
“Simply the Best in Clermont!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

If you don't try Ritter's, you'll be missing the best frozen custard, ever!! The heaviest, yet smoothest frozen custard I ever tasted. The flavors can change from day to day because they are made fresh each morning. And, if you want to taste before you try, no problem, taste away. Don't miss this store.

1 Thank Al B
Groveland, FL, USA
“Love this Stuff!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Ritter's Frozen Custard is sweet, creamy, and delicious!!! This treat is wonderfully addictive, and I do not want to find the cure:0) We had the Brownie Sundea's and we tried the Banana Custard.....I am sure that the Banana Custard is bad for my mental health.....it almost made me CRAZY!!!!! Do not overlook Ritter's Frozen Custard if you are anywhere near Clermont, FL....it is a MUST!!!

1 Thank VCH_13
“Delicious and addicting!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place is so close to home that I could walk there, but I just went for the first time a few weeks ago. It was around 9:30pm, and there were only a few people inside. I ordered chocolate custard and had hot caramel and pecans added. OMG it was so good. I'll take it over Ben & Jerry's anytime. I believe a medium with 2 toppings was around $6. They offer a bunch of flavors each day, so check them out!

• Visited October 2013