“Delicious!”

Ritter's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Clermont
Description: Fresh made premium ice cream with lower fat and calories than traditional ice cream. Inside and patio seating with customized catering available.
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Everything here is delicious and the staff is super nice! My favorite is the peanut butter custard.. soooooo yummy!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I admit I am not much of an ice cream or frozen custard fan generally, but seriously, if there is one that is the best, it's here. Reasonable prices, interesting variety, and so delicious! Hands down beats the big chain places. Location in a strip plaza perhaps not ideal, and somewhat limited outdoor seating, but do not let that stop you from trying Ritter's when you are in the greater Orlando area.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I had never had frozen custard and decided to give this a try while in Clermont for the weekend. WOW am I glad we did. I don't know if all frozen custard is this good but this was fantastic. It was creamy and very tasty. Ritter's was very reasonably priced and the portion sizes good. They have different flavors daily. I had the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and the Mississippi Mud.

1  Thank Nanci K
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

This is the best icecream I've had in Florida. It resembles the Italian ice cream taste a little bit it is so good! Try the almond delight and top it with chopped almonds and caramel fudge.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Thank you Ritters for the free custard our family received this Monday which was "free custard day". I was expecting a line and your crew was waiting on us to decide which flavor to try. Our family goes here once a week, we are addicted to the taste and texture of the custard. Ritters supports local schools and community events. YOU HAVE TO TRY IT IF YOUR IN TOWN!