“Very good ice cream.”

Ritter's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Clermont
Description: Fresh made premium ice cream with lower fat and calories than traditional ice cream. Inside and patio seating with customized catering available.
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Good ice cream. Have never been disappointed. Take the family. Can eat in or out.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We've been going to Ritters now since they opened, and I'm so glad someone finally listed them on here for me to get my shot at a review, the staff is always friendly and helpful , always willing to give those funny little spoons of free samples out. This ICecream is to die for, I spoke to a couple just last week who were from England and they said they'd never had anything like it before. I told them it's the best kept secret in town. But not really everyone who lives here sends all their guests up to this place for some goodtimes and great ICe cream, which is actually frozen custard , start small though and pace yourself you get full fast and the value is the best. I know you'll enjoy it like we do.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

All of this place is so yummy!! We enjoy coming here after Tijuana Flats! Try the Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sundae Pie... Fantastic!!

2  Thank Hillary P
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I love the creamy consistency and flavors of Ritter's!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

The ice cream here is handmade so they have different falvors on different days. The place looks cool, is clean, and the ice cream is so delicious & creamy that this is my family's new Friday night treat!

1  Thank ecs44