“Meh...I had better.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Clermont
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I was vacationing in Clermont and we were looking for a place for a quick breakfast. We came upon a Dunkin. We are from New York, so Dunkin is common at home, so expected a good experience. Wrong! The coffee was weak and the Chicken biscuit tasted weird. Their only saving grace was the lemon creme filled doughnut, which was made offsite, so I guess it was not a saving grace. I guess I will stick with Dunkin in New York.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband & I stopped at this DD while we were on vacation in Florida. We needed coffee desperately because we hadnt gotten enough sleep. The starbucks aren't as frequent in FL as DD it seems, so we just stopped and figured we'd go in for coffee and a small, quick, breakfast. My husband waited on a VERY long line..there weren't many ppl behind the counter to take orders and/or cook. He ordered me a small pumpkin iced coffee with an extra pump of pumpkin & a lemon donut. He got a medium caramel iced coffee and a chicken biscuit for himself, which you can't get at DD in New York where we live. My coffee didn't taste like pumpkin at all, so I'm assuming they didnt put anything in there. He said his coffee didnt taste like it was made right etiher. The donut was okay, a donut is a donut I guess. The chicken biscuit, which is something I've never, ever had before in my life, was just okay. I had 2 bites and pushed it away. My husband who loves chicken biscuits (he lived in the south for many years) said it wasn't very good and I guess he would know as he's had it frequently. We were disappointed in our coffee and I would have gone up to ask them to fix mine, but since we had other places go to, I was NOT waiting on that terribly long line again. We tossed everything else out and left. Sad to say, this wasn't our first $10 bucks wasted on Dunkin..no matter what state we've been in.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This is the best coffee in Clermont! Hard to find good coffee in the south, but oh, so necessary to start the day!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

IT"S DUNKIN DONUTSS! What more can I offer! Coffee, Donuts.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

After going to Donut King in Minneola, Dunkin' doesn't stand a chance.
You should add Donut King to your review. I would give IT 10 stars!