“Great food as always”

Ranked #133 of 212 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stopped in for a quick meal but had to wait as they were short of help and very busy. Food was excellent but when I went to pay the bill, management said it was FREE because of the wait. This is why it is a great(Midwest) Company! WAY TO GO STEAK & SHAKE!!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We popped in on a Saturday morning on our way to the WG Farmers Market for a quick breakfast, while the rain passed.

The place was packed and it looked like they had a long table of about 30 Senior Citizens, there were a few empty tables and some booths they were clearing. A server acknowledged us and told us they'd have a table for us in a minute.

They cleared and set a booth, greeted us and got drinks - my partner ordered the AYCE pancakes and I tried the new breakfast tacos 3 @ .99 each (sausage, egg 'n cheese). Food came up quickly and was hot and fresh. Pancakes were refilled very quickly, our server kept beverages full and I added on a Yogurt and Fresh Fruit, which was cold, had plenty of fruit and tasted great.

I was sitting facing the kitchen and was impressed that the manager jumped in to bang out food for the large group that had come in, she and the cook had food FLYING out of the kitchen; the staff id a great job of clearing tables, greeting new guests and the kitchen kept orders moving. Our server, Japonica, did a great job!

Good food, good service and good price - exactly what breakfast should be!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Had takeout two days this week from this store with glaring success. The burgers were done just the way I ordered and got them fast in the drive thru.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Location is highly convenient so we chose this place to have our lunch so my relatives and I could meet half-way.

I had the Bleu (?) burger and it was excellent, especially for a person like myself who eats burger once in a blue moon. The meat was cooked medium well, thus the juices were just right there, not dry at all. It was seasoned appropriately, and contained plenty of roasted red peppers, onions, tomatoes,etc.

Not only were the burgers great but the shakes too. I love the caramel apple shake. Service was very good and prices will not break the bank at all. Show your coupons, everyone else does.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stopped in at this Steak n Shake to have some breakfast and we were pleasantly surprised. The food was very good along with the service. This was the first time we had breakfast in a Steak n Shake but it certainly will not be our last. Food arrived quickly and was served hot. Coffee was very good. Place was very clean and staff was friendly.