“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Akina

Akina
Ranked #6 of 197 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clermont, Florida
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

They have a great lunch special Bento Box that is amazing. I've also tried several dinner entrees that are delicious as well. Whether you are a sushi lover or not you will be able to find something to enjoy while you are there. I definitely recommend.

Visited February 2013

New York City, New York
“Sushi? It's In The Details.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was some GREAT sushi. I'm no expert but the meticulous attention to detail and artsy way this sushi was put together was fantastic! Order any off the selection and you will be fine. If you live in the area, try a different one every time you go. The food just EXPLODES in your mouth with sushi greatness and expertise of the chefs. I also ordered the "double oriental wonder." If you are a shrimp and scallop like be you will LOVE the preparation of this dish and the fresh tasting quality of it and the sushi.The scallops were so huge and soft! Now, I'm not one to say "hey, let's go out for sushi !" EVER. Why? Let's just say I'm aware of what raw ANYTHING can do to you. But I live on the wild side occasionally ( Montazuma"s revenge be damned!) and thoroughly enjoyed my "top of the line sushi" The atmosphere is subdued, at least the night I was there, the set up is strictly solitary table for two that will be pushed together for larger groups, in an open air spartan environment that does not encourage romantic overtures. But, hey, you went for good ASIAN food and sushi, right? Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
central florida
“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you want fresh, quality and suberb food this is the place for you.

We did not have sushi but the other food is outstanding.

Besides an eat in restaurant they cater and that is how we were introduced to Akina, from a function we attended that they catered....

Service is prompt and friendly and the food is beautifully presented and tastes even better - no chewy beef served here, only the melt in your mouth tenderest beef I've ever tasted.
They are open for lunch and dinner and easy to find right on Hwy 27. We will be back many times.

• Visited March 2013
florida
“Fresh and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We ate here with friends while visiting the area. Recommended for their fresh sushi and tasty asian food. The dragonroll sushi was wonderful. Also our party enjoyed the Pad Thai, Seafood Udon, and Chicken Teriyaki. Good food and attentive staff. Would surely eat here again.

Visited January 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We got gift certificates for Christmas and was amazed at the food here. They not only have great Japanese, but they offer some traditional Chinese as well.
My brother in law works for a Japenese company and travels to Japan. Needless to say, he's eaten sushi all over the world. He said this was the best sushi he's ever eaten. I agree!

• Visited January 2013