“Excellent restaurant”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #74 of 212 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Whenever I stay at the Hampton Inn in Clermont, I eat dinner at Ruby Tuesday. Their Assiago Peppercorn Steak is out of this world. And it's always a joy when the wait staff remembers you and knows your order before you do. I only eat here 1 weekend each month, but they make an effort to remember me. The food is always excellent. The salad bar offers lots of good, fresh variety. The only negative? No labels on the salad dressing. But it makes mystery dining fun...

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was invited to lunch here with two coworkers. This was my first visit to Ruby Tuesday's here in Clermont and I was pleasantly surprised.

I opted for the luncheon special of the salad bar and a spicy chicken quesadia and the salad bar would have been enough on its own, what a selection and cold and fresh. The entree was good, too spicy for my taste but I took it home and it did not go to waste. There was enough food for two people and my partner had the left overs for dinner.

I would go back and give Ruby Tuesdays another try there are not may places left that offer a "good" salad bar and this establishment has one!

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We came in around 9pm expecting to just quickly eat at the garden bar and maybe something small with that...we waited a few minutes to be sat in an almost empty restaurant to hear the waitress come over and say, don't give them to me. We were a lesbian couple with a friend in her wheelchair. Next thing we know, the hostess sat us with the waitress that didn't want us. She rushed us through our order and only kissed our butts at the end of our meal bc she knew we were done and were annoyed with that service...

1  Thank Welovequality
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had the best waitress LIsa she need how to work the couples. She recommend the " RUBY RELAXER " and that it was. She also need the food on the menu and helped there as well. The salad bar was fresh and crisp but, nothing out of the ordinary. Got the shrimp and it came out very hot and crispy. My husband got the combo shrimp and chicken and was thrilled with both. We do not have a RUBY TUESDAY close by but, will look for them in the further.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Staying nearby, it was too busy on Fri & Sat, so I went Sun eve. I sat at bar with a nice counter and comfortable chairs. But, it is designed in an odd way that makes it impossible to get a full view of any of the TVs. The salad-bar was very mediocre and the tilapia just average. Rolls, breads, crackers, etc are not served with meal nor at salad bar.

1  Thank Dave T