“Great Night Out”

Ranked #69 of 201 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American
“Great Night Out”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had the best waitress LIsa she need how to work the couples. She recommend the " RUBY RELAXER " and that it was. She also need the food on the menu and helped there as well. The salad bar was fresh and crisp but, nothing out of the ordinary. Got the shrimp and it came out very hot and crispy. My husband got the combo shrimp and chicken and was thrilled with both. We do not have a RUBY TUESDAY close by but, will look for them in the further.

• Visited February 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“ok but not great”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Staying nearby, it was too busy on Fri & Sat, so I went Sun eve. I sat at bar with a nice counter and comfortable chairs. But, it is designed in an odd way that makes it impossible to get a full view of any of the TVs. The salad-bar was very mediocre and the tilapia just average. Rolls, breads, crackers, etc are not served with meal nor at salad bar.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dave T
Asheville, North Carolina
“This place sucks for Vegetarians”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The people that work at Ruby Tuesday in Clermont were friendly enough. But, for a vegetarian you choices are extremely limited. We thought we would try out the salad bar. It used to be really great. Things have changed! They only had the regular salad stuff with a potato salad. When I asked the waitress about soup all they offered was broccoli and cheese. Or I could have gotten a side order of asparagus and some other vegetable. The few other options at the salad bar all had meat. I asked her for bread and she told me that it would be out shortly as they were making it special for me. About 10 minutes later after a few plates of salad she brought out two blurps of what looked like very tiny biscuits. ugh.... I will not be returning to Ruby Tuesdays ever again in this life time.

• Visited December 2012
Clermont, Fl. USA
“Most improved”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stopped going there when the food and service got too bad. We started going again when we got a BOGO coupon and were in a hurry to eat. It was so good that we have been back three times with no coupon. The service was prompt and accurate, the food was hot and fresh.
We are thrilled since this resturant is very close to our house and we eat out often and don't always want to drive far.

• Visited November 2012
Leesburg, Florida
“Real chance of health problem here”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Dined here today only to find black mold on the refrigeration vents at the salad bar. I pointed this out to the Manager who assured my wife and I that it would be corrected. Will not return because if I could see such poor cleanliness in plain sight, what must the kitchen look like?

3 Thank parrothead