“This place sucks for Vegetarians”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #82 of 205 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American
Asheville, North Carolina
“This place sucks for Vegetarians”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The people that work at Ruby Tuesday in Clermont were friendly enough. But, for a vegetarian you choices are extremely limited. We thought we would try out the salad bar. It used to be really great. Things have changed! They only had the regular salad stuff with a potato salad. When I asked the waitress about soup all they offered was broccoli and cheese. Or I could have gotten a side order of asparagus and some other vegetable. The few other options at the salad bar all had meat. I asked her for bread and she told me that it would be out shortly as they were making it special for me. About 10 minutes later after a few plates of salad she brought out two blurps of what looked like very tiny biscuits. ugh.... I will not be returning to Ruby Tuesdays ever again in this life time.

• Visited December 2012

Clermont, Fl. USA
“Most improved”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stopped going there when the food and service got too bad. We started going again when we got a BOGO coupon and were in a hurry to eat. It was so good that we have been back three times with no coupon. The service was prompt and accurate, the food was hot and fresh.
We are thrilled since this resturant is very close to our house and we eat out often and don't always want to drive far.

• Visited November 2012
Leesburg, Florida
“Real chance of health problem here”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Dined here today only to find black mold on the refrigeration vents at the salad bar. I pointed this out to the Manager who assured my wife and I that it would be corrected. Will not return because if I could see such poor cleanliness in plain sight, what must the kitchen look like?

3 Thank parrothead
Minneola, Florida
“These people care”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

If you're getting tired of Chili's, TGI Fridays, Outback, etc., or just looking for a great table service place, give these people a chance. This chain has made some changes over the past few years and I like them. The menu has a great variety on it, lots of healthy and/or tasty choices, and a very nice, well maintained salad bar to boot. I'd also put what you receive for your dollars up against any of their competition that I mentioned above. The servers are friendly and work as a team. There was an order slip-up on my visit before the last. I was not upset as I realize mistakes happen and nobody is perfect all of the time. But they jumped right on making sure things were made right in the end and that I was satisfied. That's really all a reasonable person can ask for. Especially these days. I will keep returning here when the mood strikes. I love the food/drinks I get AND they make me feel like they genuinely appreciate my business.

• Visited July 2012
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Great Service!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I took my children here for dinner and we enjoyed the service. My children loved how the server, Anthony, joked with them and made them feel like it was ok to "be a kid" at dinner!

Visited August 2012