“Just what I expected”

NY Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 212 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We've been looking for a good Chinese Restaurant since we moved to Detroit 13 years ago. Now that we've moved to Florida, we finally found it! Just like the Peking Palace in Brentwood, TN. Great flavor and huge servings. You can't beat the lunch for $6. Fabulous!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is my go-to for quick chinese carryout. I have found their food good whether I order lunch or 15 minutes before closing. I usually get wonton soup, eggrolls, chicken or shrimp, lomein, and sometimes we get their meal deals, which is a lot of food for the price.

1  Thank Melanie C
Reviewed July 30, 2013

For little places like these, I think a good measure of success is either how full the dining area gets, or how much traffic take out gets. We ordered and ate there and in the time we were there, the order line never went down and the pace never slowed. I had the crispy duck which came with rice tortillas (I think) and was very good. Problem was we ordered and ate there and our order seemed to arrive piece meal instead of all together. Tortillas came out way after the duck and the tea we ordered never arrived. Perhaps we should have just ordered take out and ate it there. Avoid dinner time if you plan to eat there otherwise order take out. They seem to have that system down to a science.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Being a Chinese food lover, I think this place is great. Is an in and out hole in the wall but great food. I order and take out a lot.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

There has not been one time that the food has been cold or bad! We eat here often and it is consistent! The price is just right! They have great lunch speicals! The dinners are so big that you can share with another person!