“Never a wait...always spot on”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #38 of 210 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I visit this place several times a week before work for breakfast or for lunch and it is always a short wait in the drive thru and my order is NEVER wrong and the staff is always courteous and efficient!! Love the oatmeal and fruit meal as a healthy alternative!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

What's not to love about Chick-Fil-A. Everything on the menu is made fresh to order and you can't beat this chicken. I am hooked on the chicken tenders and the nuggets, but the rest of my family swear by the original chick-fil-a sandwich or the spicy chick-fil-a sandwich. Of course the waffle fries can't be beat either. To top it off, the employees are amazing, courteous and upbeat. Not your typical fast food.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

The people and staff are super friendly and professional. I know this company is proud to close on Sunday and of their religious background, but it threw me off that they placed advertisement from a church nearby on my tray. I guess they prefer to cater to the religious folks. Well, good for them to be the only fast food restaurant out there to be bold enough to do that... but needless to say, I'm not coming back. I don't see why I should support a company that pushes religion on you.

1  Thank Rosaline C
Reviewed March 30, 2012

LOVE this place! Everyone is always friendly & helpful. Love the food and have never had any problems here.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

What's to say...chick-fil-a is great for fast food