“Best hidden"PRIME RIB" in town”
Review of Rusty Fox - CLOSED

Rusty Fox
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best hidden"PRIME RIB" in town”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

When we get a taste for "PRIME RIB" we go here. Best for the money and the service is OK, their restrooms can use some work a little out dated but all in all, very good place to eat "PRIME RIB".

Visited April 2012

Leesburg, Florida
“Great Dinner, friendly service”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My friends have been coming here for a long time, I recently joined them & had a great time at the Bar! Prime Rib was very good & reasonably priced. I look forward to going back again soon.

• Visited June 2012
Central Florida, Florida
“Local, family owed”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Best of all worlds - areal restaurant with a bar and a wine list. Real waitresses not teenagers and 20 somethings who have no idea what a manhattan is. excellent for lunch and dinner. Varied menu and real service. Beats the fern bars and chain restaurants.

• Visited May 2012
Clermont, Florida
“Best deal in town.”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

How can you beat $11.00 Prime Rib ! They do lunch specials all week long as well. Service was very good. Nice atmosphire, I think most people will really like the place.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank JAMES R
Orlando, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So-So”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My mother and I were in town housesitting for my aunt. My aunt recommended us to the Rusty Fox, so my mother and I decided to check it out for lunch. We walked in and weren't greeted by a hostess right away but were soon seated. The service was alright and the food was pretty good as well, my only complaint was that the bartender and people at the bar (the only other people in the restaurant) were being loud and obnoxious. Willing to give their dinner service a chance, my mother and I went back the following night for their "prime rib special". The place was busier than their lunch service and although we were seated right away and got our drink orders taken by the hostess, once our waitress finally came by to take our order it took about 20 minutes for our calamari appetizer to come out. Then about another 15-20 minutes later our salads came out and the dressing on my salad was wrong, I ordered Italian and got bleu cheese. I decided to ignore it and just wait for the prime rib dinner. Once our dinners came out (about another 20 minutes after our salads), the prime rib was very delicious but I have to say that the food could have been warmer. Also, throughout our whole meal my mother and I noticed that the waitress staff was very scattered and didn't show very good customer service. Customers were looking to become irritated and impatient, waiting a long time for simple things such as drink orders and refills on their drinks. For the most part, the staff really needs to improve on customer service and multi-tasking, if not for the bartender making all of the drinks at the bar plus for the tables and greeting and saying goodbye to the leaving customers I'm sure more people would have left with a biter taste in their mouths. All in all, i'm not sure if i'd recommend this place to anyone but I would say that the food is pretty good and if you do decide to eat here, make sure that you bring plenty of patience with you.

• Visited April 2012