When I checked in I received no problems. I asked about the complimentary Wifi and was told it wasn't working in the rooms but the Wifi would be able to be accessed in the Lobby. With a little disappointment we set off to our room and was very surprised to see it was very clean and well stocked with the basics.
The room was quiet and comfortable, with an in room thermostat instead of the loud small wall unit air/heater.
We went to check the Lounge and bar- which to our disappointment were not serving due to economic problems, but decided to try and use the Wifi. With a little trouble we managed to log on but the connection was slow- not conducive to why we needed it. But for emailing and social networking this was a decent connection.
We decided to go to the front desk for any extras we needed such as more towels and the people there were very helpful and friendly. We even had to ask for plastic ware (as we were unprepared) and the front desk went and searched for some stored in the lounge. We were happy to see they did have some and was happy to see the gentleman there go above and beyond to look for us.
The location is alright, just minutes from Minneola and Clermont which has many places to eat including famous local dives and popular fast food joints, not to mention near the hub of local attractions.
All in all I'd stay again if I got the chance and highly recommend this hotel to anyone who would stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a refreshing vacation in the Orlando area, book your room at our Days Inn & Suites Clermont hotel, near Citrus Tower. Located off the Florida Turnpike at Exit 285, our hotel is an ideal spot to stay, whether you want to explore or relax. There are many exciting attractions nearby. For a refreshing vacation in the Orlando area, book your room at our Days Inn & Suites Clermont hotel, near Citrus Tower. Located off the Florida Turnpike at Exit 285, our hotel is an ideal spot to stay, whether you want to explore or relax. There are many exciting attractions nearby. Stop by for a tour and a taste at Lakeridge Winery. Climb to the top of nearby Citrus Tower or enjoy fishing or boating on the Clermont chain of lakes. Our hotel is also convenient to the National Training Center, which includes sporting areas, swimming pools, and training equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Clermont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Clermont
- Days Inn & Suites Clermont Hotel Clermont
- Days Inn Clermont
- Clermont Days Inn